No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Wilder has fought such bums people are under the illusion where they think a fighter puts everyones lights out & all they have to do is touch the other guy.

All they can do is talk about his power. Are they forgetting Stivernes power & what a pathetic excuse of a chin Wilder has? No to mention no defense and his feet don't react. Hes a far more flawed David Price with better handspeed.

I can't help but laugh at people thinking the gigantic oaf has a bright future. Hes the most sorry ass HW prospect I've seen since Tye Fields.

Tells me all I need to know how these 31 dinner ladies haven't even been able to take away or avoid a right hand for more than a round or two.

I have to give Wilder some credit, its an absolute miracle one of these bums haven't bowled him over yet.
    We know Wilder has been fighting bums but, he leaves them quivering on the canvas. His power is real, I don't think anyone can question that. He doesn't just stop bums, he brutally knocks them out.

Not sure if he raped your sister or something, but you are just straight up hating on the guy at this point.

Not the kind of objectivity that is expected of a member of the church of riGODeaux.

Comment

I would love Wilder to win but he has not beaten anyone of note that would make me confident in a victory. I could see Stiverne taking his time until an opportunity presented itself and he cracks Wilder's unproven chin. I just don't see Stiverne folding over like all these other stiffs that Wilder has been blowing out.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        What really was worrying about Stiverne, is that he would throw a right hand to the body and get countered with a left hook every single time, and he kept throwing it without trying to change his delivery to avoid the counter hook at all.

Thats the kind of one dimensionality that typifies that fake slick fighters who superficially look pretty in their posture, but are completely unable to do any of the requisite problem solving to actually be a slick fighter.
        Well-put. Complete posturing without the skill or preparation to execute it. I won't deny that he finally took care of business but the shots he ate along the way would have finished him had it been Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          I really hope Deontay Wilder beats Bermane Stiverne, so we can see unification with Wladimir Klitschko.
          Stiverne by KO no later than round 3 and it may very well come in round 1.

Comment

Wilder by ud

Comment

We know Wilder has been fighting bums but, he leaves them quivering on the canvas. His power is real, I don't think anyone can question that. He doesn't just stop bums, he brutally knocks them out.

Not sure if he raped your sister or something, but you are just straight up hating on the guy at this point.

Not the kind of objectivity that is expected of a member of the church of riGODeaux.

I don't deny his power though I don't think you can get any real gauge on it.
              If Price, Fury guys like that was fighting what really are middleweights carrying 120lbs of excess lard they too would knock them out & leave them fitting.

Stiverne did exactly the same to several of them in fact he knocked the out faster and more brutally than Wilder did. Not to use triangle theories I am just saying Stiverne K.O's that level of comp in 1 round too

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I don't deny his power though I don't think you can get any real gauge on it.
                If Price, Fury guys like that was fighting what really are middleweights carrying 120lbs of excess lard they too would knock them out & leave them fitting.

Stiverne did exactly the same to several of them in fact he knocked the out faster and more brutally than Wilder did. Not to use triangle theories I am just saying Stiverne K.O's that level of comp in 1 round too
                But Stiverne also go KOed by that level of opposition as well.

Comment

Stiverne stops Wilder before the 10th.

Comment

But Stiverne also go KOed by that level of opposition as well.
                    That stoppage was a joke, have you seen it? Alright he probably should of threw back but man that was some poor refereeing. By all accounts Wilder was saved by the bell against Harold Sconiers who had him on the deck. Wish I could find that video actually.

Comment

''Sconiers, however, decided that merely surviving the first round was not enough and was able to box Wilder pretty evenly in the second round before catching him with a hard punch and flooring him. Wilder rose on very unsteady legs and if not for the bell sounding immediately, may have suffered a much worse fate.''

Comment

Working...
                      X