No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    i think stiverne is hoping wilder punches himself out. wilder hasn't been the distance so stiverne i think is hoping wilder will tire out and then he will open up.
    Yep - working the body.

Not sure if he can keep up with Wilder though...

Comment

• Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
      WTF is Stiverne doing? Chasing him down doing nothing...
      Same thing he did in the 2nd Arreola fight until he landed that big punch.

He's kind of like a heavyweight Arthur Abraham just absorbing blows until he sees a KO opening. That style is really hard to get confident about.

Comment

• ****, you guys are making me jealous lol.

Comment

• Stiverne is most confortable in a counter-punching stance. He doesn't really know how to lead.

Comment

• This looks like Klitschko Areola... so far. Stiverne should at least land one good one.

Comment

• Oh man, Stivern corner is **** lol. They have nothing useful to tell him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Don't tell me this fight is fixed. Stiverne is hardly throwing anything
                Probably not fully recovered from the end of the second. Just tryna get through the third.

Comment

• stiverne has NO footwork, wilder is backing straight into the ropes asking him to lunge in and hit him and stiverne just plods up at 2 mph

Comment

• Wilder throws the SAME PUNCHES!

Comment

• Wilder is covering up very well

Comment

Working...
                      X