Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel sorry for Antonio Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
    So he wasn't suspended for a year?

Funny, Cotto fought from round 2 on with a busted nose, drinking his own blood thanks to plaster wraps or that headbutt in the 2nd round. Sounds like Tony got a lucky break in the first fight. You know, kinda like how Garcia supposedly got "lucky" because Lucas's eye was swelling?

Bias is such a part of this sport it is truly hilarious.
    That was a sloppy fight but Garcia did enough to keep his belt. He took Herrera for a joke tune up in PR. No biggie.

Margarito is on my exposed list. Being busted and suspended is what you call EXPOSED.
    And then you go on to give the most biased statement in the the whole thread... You hate on Matthysse fans more than anyone else on NSB for them saying the eye affected his performance, yet your completely comfortable saying Garcia "was in a sloppy fight" (he lost) because he took Herrara for a joke. Ok man

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Cotto won because of the bad eye, and no other reason
      Pac beat Tony bad enough that Cotto got a freebie
      he woulda got smoked again had Tony not been one eyed
      but Tony was one eyed, so Cotto took advantage, it's that simple
      we saw what happened when they were both fresh, ownage by Tony
      Pac beat Cotto's career away too, but at least he didn't blind him
      Cotto was straight up serendipitous there, Pac beat Tony for him
      Hey, just so you know, your idol Margarito got in some trouble and they had to suspend him. I know shocking right?! They don't suspend you for a year for having baby powder in your wraps. Sorry to be the first to tell you the bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
        And then you go on to give the most biased statement in the the whole thread... You hate on Matthysse fans more than anyone else on NSB for them saying the eye affected his performance, yet your completely comfortable saying Garcia "was in a sloppy fight" (he lost) because he took Herrara for a joke. Ok man
        You hate facts. No problem.

I like facts though.

Comment

Let's give Cotto his props. He is still here challenging himself after being assaulted with peds and plaster wraps. Much respect.

Comment

You hate facts. No problem.

I like facts though.
            Yea because that had anything to do with what I said. What's the fact you are referring to? That Garcia took the fight lightly? The fact is you are as biased as the people you are criticizing and you love excuses as much as the Matthysse fans you love to hate on

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
              I wasn't watching boxing during his time but I've seen a few of his fights, terrific engine and chin great heart too, a true warrior.

He was accused of loading his wraps but I think he was innocent, because there was no actual plaster in those wraps, just two very common elements.

I think his head was in the wrong place after brotha Naz probably went off on some kind of exaggerated rambling accusing him of loading his wraps before the fight with Mosley..

Now I've done some research on Mosley who i've found out is a convicted juicer, and have heard that there was no testing for their fight Mosley definitely showed crazy stamina in this fight against Margarito.

So poor Margarito had to go through the mental and physical anguish of being slandered by brotha ****m Richardson, and EPOsley

The Cotto stans and Floyd minions couldn't care less and have as far as I can see perpetuated the tale that Margarito was a cheater because this man struck fear into them, poor Cotto and his fans were crying and sobbing after that demolition job, and Floyd groupies were terrified of the man.

I saw Margarito's fight with Martinez too dude was a beast, didn't stop punching all that plaster talk was BS I wish I watched boxing during his time he struck fear into the Floyd groupies scared the living daylights out of them he still haunts Cottards and Floydiots to this day.
              A little bit. If he wore those hand wraps I cant feel sorry for him. Although, if he didnt I loved Margarito when he was steam rolling people. This dude was throw over a 100 punches a round and had no problem talking 3 punches to land one. The first Cotto fight Margarito beat the hell out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                A little bit. If he wore those hand wraps I cant feel sorry for him. Although, if he didnt I loved Margarito when he was steam rolling people. This dude was throw over a 100 punches a round and had no problem talking 3 punches to land one. The first Cotto fight Margarito beat the hell out of him.
                Yeah but, he was high on ephedra for most of his fights. phucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                  Yea because that had anything to do with what I said. What's the fact you are referring to? That Garcia took the fight lightly? The fact is you are as biased as the people you are criticizing and you love excuses as much as the Matthysse fans you love to hate on
                  So in your world it is a fact that Lucas's eye orbit got fractured by a phantom thumb in the eye? Or wait, the word is a "swipe" to the eye? Does grazing an eye break a man's eye orbit?

Is it 100% myth that Garcia took Herrera lightly? Can you show me how this cannot be?

I know the courts showed me how Margarito was using illegal wraps. This is conclusive and factual.

Facts piss you off huh?

Comment

Hell no...not one bit

When u do dirt u get dirt!!

Comment

Stone cold legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X