Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao is a beta male? He will sign an extension with TR until he retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also this thread was created because many here thinks Pacquiao actually make demands, when he doesn't have the power to make any in the sport of boxing. He is underneath someone, he can't guide what he wants to do with his career, he only does what he is told.

Many don't understand that Pacquiao is not on Mayweather an alpha male level, it goes to show they have the same beta mind as their hero. Manipulated by the alpha sugar daddy that you depend on and he doesn't give you anything but shame.

Pacquiao would had been more of man to take that 40 million and making his own deal instead of following like a robot to every instruction told to him. He doesn't even make that much and the amount he is making, he probably only see 5% of that and have to use that percent to pay off his ever increasing debt.

Anybody talking about Broner should leave GBP and sign with Top Rank to get a fight with Pacquiao, is ass backwards. Why would he leave GBP when his money actually goes to him and he's not in debt, when there is a great chance of him being manipulated and in debt going to the reject stable? Pacquiao need to let his balls swing... Bob Arum speaks for him whenever there is a challenge being shout out to him.

Mayweather called him out, Bob Arum said that left eye cut wasn't healed and Pacquiao wants to fight in a temporary stadium. Anyone remember that? lol

Comment

Looks like someone learned some new words (Alpha Male Vs Beta Male) in the Manosphere and is showing off by working them into his boxing related topics.
      Last edited by cupocity303; 05-10-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        Looks like someone learned some new words (Alpha Male Vs Beta Male) in the Manosphere and is showing off by working them into his boxing related topics.

I'm guessing you tried to make a funny..

Comment

Keep the negs going, make more accounts and neg me with them. Green K just means you are an absolute **** hole kisser. A beta... I'm alpha always.

Comment

Actually Pacquiao does make demands, he actually was going to cancel the Hatton fight unless he got more % of PPV like 2 weeks away, and made Delahoya sign 2 clauses for overweight penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Its like the 3rd time you've posted this video
              hes amazed! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                Actually Pacquiao does make demands, he actually was going to cancel the Hatton fight unless he got more % of PPV like 2 weeks away, and made Delahoya sign 2 clauses for overweight penalties.
                Yeah just like he said "50/50" and then handed his phone over to his manager? He really is in a position to make demands, he's been showing that over the last 5 years. When someone call you direct and you feel stuck, repeat what you been told and let your boss handle it.

Bob arum made those demands via Pacquaio, the only person you ever hear cancel the fight right away due to not getting all their demands met and make up new ones on the way. Hatton and De La Hoya weren't with Top Rank that with the other stable which wasn't the bigger company at the time. Also De La Hoya made money off Pacquiao because he co promoted him in that fight with Arum.
                Pacquaio wasn't speaking for himself and after the fight Hoya took Arum to court for promotion and money fraud. Arum won the case.
                Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                hes amazed! lol.
                Last edited by Shambrolic; 05-11-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

is pacquiao is a beta male? as the great george bush said. is are children learning?

Comment

You know why there is always bandwagon of sympathy and uplifting for the beta Pacquaio, it's because he's the beta males champion. You guys live vicariously through him, he's your rocky, the hero you guys believe will do what you couldn't.. Beat the real man, the bully, the good looking, the alpha male. Like the tuck in imitation vaginas you guys possess, you need an avid support group.

It explains the constant reassurance of delusional viewpoints among each other and not breaking that code for rationality. Like the betas you all are you band up together, tell gay jokes and leech off lies of each other private life. Stop being a wimp and understand success comes from making your own decisions. I swear you guys is the lost cast for The View.

Comment

Shambrolic calling me delusional that's rich. What part of my post did I exaggerate? Floyd has been on record calling himself a rich coward, Senior on record after the Cotto fight saying he doesn't want his son to fight Manny.

I understand you aren't the brightest crayon in the box, but you can look it up yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X