No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao is a beta male? He will sign an extension with TR until he retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
    Pacquiao never speaks for himself, Arum handles that. Mayweather speaks for himself and dictates even his own interviews.

Pacquaio gets cheated and robbed out of his money and resigns with Top Rank, the same group that manipulated him out of what's he worth. Floyd Mayweather bought out his contract with Top Rank after finding out how much they make off him and made himself in to the face of boxing and is now more powerful than his former boss.

Pacquiao doesn't make his own decisions, his manager and Bob Arum tells him what to do and he does it. Mayweather makes his own decisions and tells his advisors Ellerbe and Haymon what to do and they do it.

Mayweather has a secure future for his children and women. Pacquaio doesn't have a secure future for his family with the debt he owed and loans he had to borrow.

Pacquiao is a slave, he is not his own man and will be proven he's not once he resigns with Top Rank. A mentally weak beta male let the real men take from him and control him. That's the law of nature, Pacquiao never says no, he accepts. He will sign an extension with Top Rank because it's his nature to be last, not first. Just like the guy in this video

Ur reaching a little bit saying hes weak minded. Hes a beast in the ring, that takes mental toughness. Maybe he don't wanna be bothered with dealing with the business aspect of boxing, wich is a different animal. But he is running out of opponents at top rank and should consider golden boy.

Comment

Originally posted by theholycross View Post
      i feel if mayweather ever touched jinkee pacquiao would literally kill him

maybe floyd could also try to beat up pacquiao if say, pacquiao ever slapped a kid of his, but i also think floyd would just smash his hands into oblivion without dealing much damage to pacquiao, to which then pacquiao would proceed to again, kill him

? .......

Comment

Damn this bought out the hurt and sorrow I was so close t being in the green but I got negged by every powerful Pacquiao fan, now I'm in the -100,000. You know what they say the truth hurts.

Why click and comment on the thread if you going to shoot the messenger. Oasis Lad stop lurking bro, shooting me a neg because you upset but no comment on the subject? Do y'all honestly think Pacquiao wants to challenge himself these days?

Comment

Here I am. You're a Moron. Goodbye.

Comment

Rumor has it he may choose to self promote himself, did he resign yet? if not then what is the point of this thread? Why does everything on this forum have to be either dissing Floyd or Manny? Why is everything so damn negative?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Am I lying? What reason will Pacquiao have to sign an extension with Top Rank?

Comment

Typical, a thread about Pac gets turned into a Mayweather thread SMH I thought Marquez got rid of you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  I second this...

TS has a hidden agenda and seems really mad with somebody to make this thread on both NSB and lounge.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Was that BUNGALOWS in the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      Rumor has it he may choose to self promote himself, did he resign yet? if not then what is the point of this thread? Why does everything on this forum have to be either dissing Floyd or Manny? Why is everything so damn negative?
                      hilarious coming from you. You and Larry both negged me hard because I posted ONE thing about mayweather testing his fighters in the gym. You're a f-cking joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X