No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Armstrong who wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Armstrong who wins.

The two greatest multiweight champions there has ever been in boxing but who wins in this monumental battle.

Poll coming!
    Pacquiao
    58.18%
    Armstrong
    38.18%
    Can't decide, Draw
    3.64%

The poll is expired.

TBE will school these two midgets

Comment

RRealistic fans of the sport would say Armstrong. But I'm sure there are Pacman fans that will try to make the ridiculous argument how he could handle the power and speed of Armstrong.

It's like kids these day trying to make an argument that LeBron could beat Michael 1 on 1. Just wouldn't happen. Michael 9 times out 10 and that is being courteous

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't win fantasy fights on boxingscene. I thought that was common knowledge.

Comment

Armstrong would lose badly. Way too slow for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
            Pacquiao doesn't win fantasy fights on boxingscene. I thought that was common knowledge.
            When matched up against the individual widely considered the #2 Greatest Fighter Of All Time.... Yes He Loses.

Ask any intellectual/non-bais fan, Robinson vs Mayweather, Robinson wins every time.... only the delusional/mediocre fans in which an individual shouldn't listen to would say other wise!

Comment

Homicide Hank by late stoppage.

Comment

Armstrong kills the midget

Comment

I voted for Pacquiao. Armstrong would be a very hard fight. I give Pacquiao the edge in speed and power and he could match Armstrong's work rate. Pacquiao also was harder to hit.

Comment

Out of 200 pro fights, the man only lost twice by KO and 100 of those 20 he ended by KO. Armstrong style would frustrate Pacquiao...

Comment

Working...
                    X