Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Saw a Draw or Close Win For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see, Canelo, Lara, Marquez, N. Richardson, Kahn Artist, n now even Jim Lampley all agree that Mayweather won... who doesn't agree all the butt hurt Pac tards, & chino wishers. The facts are that chino chose a decent game plan which was to punch his opponent in the nuts, on the back of the head and the hips. Oh & one attempted knee to the head. But even w all of his MMA training Mayweather still adjusted and took over!

Comment

Originally posted by raymosr View Post
      Let's see, Canelo, Lara, Marquez, N. Richardson, Kahn Artist, n now even Jim Lampley all agree that Mayweather won... who doesn't agree all the butt hurt Pac tards, & chino wishers. The facts are that chino chose a decent game plan which was to punch his opponent in the nuts, on the back of the head and the hips. Oh & one attempted knee to the head. But even w all of his MMA training Mayweather still adjusted and took over!
      Maidana did put up a good MMA showing.

Should get a poll going, Rousey vs Maidana. Not sure if all the nut shots will work on her though.

Comment

I'm with Marquez on this one. I saw a draw, or at most 7-5 Mayweather, and I don't dislike Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
        X