Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we ready to leave Broner alone now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we ready to leave Broner alone now??

After teasing him? I mean he did just beat the **** out of a MexiCAN, and not to mention also. Maidana looked all impressive and actually BEAT big bro (in some people's eyes, I had it a draw). I think that beating tells me that Broner wasn't so much a farce, as Maidana was just a beast.

In my eyes, AB has kinda redeemed himself. I think people should stop teasing him over the Maidana fight. Its really old honestly, and why dont you get in there with Marcos Maidana?

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    After teasing him? I mean he did just beat the **** out of a MexiCAN, and not to mention also. Maidana looked all impressive and actually BEAT big bro (in some people's eyes, I had it a draw). I think that beating tells me that Broner wasn't so much a farce, as Maidana was just a beast.

In my eyes, AB has kinda redeemed himself. I think people should stop teasing him over the Maidana fight. Its really old honestly, and why dont you get in there with Marcos Maidana?
    you're just gonna make it worse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
        you're just gonna make it worse.

Comment

Why do we need to fight Maidana? I don't get it lol.

Comment

For the way he talked so much crap about Maidana he does deserve it. A lot of disrespect for a guy who was far and beyond the best he'd fought up to that point.

You can't talk that much smack and get battered the way he did. That fight was a real beating.

Comment

He gives everyone a reason to dislike him because when he opens his mouth nothing but cringe comes out. In boxing terms though, he is a guy who jumped up two divisions and went straight to fighting contenders. You're not that terrible if you can jump right into title fights moving up two weight classes. Feasting on smaller guys who have no choice but to respect his power has made him think leaning back actually works for a defensive strategy. If he can get some of the lead out of his feet and either adopt a high guard or start to actually roll punches we're looking at a rather complete fighter for 140/147.

Comment

Nah, we're still having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Why do we need to fight Maidana? I don't get it lol.
                  lmfao! oh shtt

posters always say dum shtt like that.. like if a poster calls a boxer a coward, theres always one dckhead saying "at least their in the ring", "why dont you get in there w them"

motha fcka noo.. thats why i went to college nd they didnt lol

nd ima phrase floyd here.. "health first who gna feed my family if i die" lol
                  Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 05-07-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    He gives everyone a reason to dislike him because when he opens his mouth nothing but cringe comes out. In boxing terms though, he is a guy who jumped up two divisions and went straight to fighting contenders. You're not that terrible if you can jump right into title fights moving up two weight classes. Feasting on smaller guys who have no choice but to respect his power has made him think leaning back actually works for a defensive strategy. If he can get some of the lead out of his feet and either adopt a high guard or start to actually roll punches we're looking at a rather complete fighter for 140/147.
                    Won't happen, I guarantee you.

He's delusional. He honestly believes that right now he has a good defense. He believes it. When he gets hit he shakes his head and say's "You can't hit me". He literally did it to Maidana, with blood streaming down his nose and coming from his mouth after getting clocked with a solid, clean shot you can see him mouth "You can't hit me". Was doing the same thing when Pauli was hitting him.

He is destined to get destroyed again.

Maidana batters him again if they rematch and Matthysse would obliterate him.

Comment

Working...
                    X