No announcement yet.

Say Carl Froch Beats Groves Again - Greater than Joe Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Good list, but you missed Dirrell, unless you're saying Froch lost that fight? Also I'd put Bika in there somewhere, in my estimation he's better than Abraham (at 168) at least.
    I think that's a pretty solid list actually. For instance Johnson is left off for Froch, there just isn't room for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      I think that's a pretty solid list actually. For instance Johnson is left off for Froch, there just isn't room for everyone.
      Johnson was as good a win for Froch that Roy Jones Jr was for Calzaghe. It's just that there was less hype for Froch-Johnson. What we do need to consider is Froch never backed out of a fight where as Calzaghe ducked Johnson. Not saying Froch beating Johnson makes him better than Calzaghe, because he is anyways due to his quality resume and seeking out tough fights in other people's yards.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Will we be removing Reid (horrible decision), B-Hop (another bad decision), Sheika (disgraceful stoppage), Manfredo (worst stoppage ever) from Joe's resume?
        LMAO that stoppage is sad and hilarious

Comment

I'd put Froch over Jcal

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Johnson was as good a win for Froch that Roy Jones Jr was for Calzaghe. It's just that there was less hype for Froch-Johnson. What we do need to consider is Froch never backed out of a fight where as Calzaghe ducked Johnson. Not saying Froch beating Johnson makes him better than Calzaghe, because he is anyways due to his quality resume and seeking out tough fights in other people's yards.
            And people forget that Calzaghe wouldn't even fight Froch. Then Calzaghe tries to trashtalk Froch about the Groves rematch "Well now Froch knows what it's like to be in my shoes"

No you fool he already fought Groves once

Comment

nope because who the hell has groves beat? he had a close fight with degale but what the hell has degale dont ever since? calzaghe win over bhop is probably better than any win froch has on his resume. the bhop calzaghe fought would beat froch and stylistically calzaghe would be all wrong for froch

Comment

he already is greater than Calzaghe
                one of those situations where head to head wouldn't settle it
                had they fought, Calzaghe woulda beaten Froch on points
                but Froch's resume is definitely better than Calzaghe's

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  he already is greater than Calzaghe
                  one of those situations where head to head wouldn't settle it
                  had they fought, Calzaghe woulda beaten Froch on points
                  but Froch's resume is definitely better than Calzaghe's
                  who on frochs resume is better than hopkins even at that point in his career?

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
                    who on frochs resume is better than hopkins even at that point in his career?
                    see your point, but personally, don't give Calzaghe credit for a win in the Hopkins fight

Comment

Froch is already twice the fighter Calslappy was and Froch's resume already ****s on Calslappy's

Comment

Working...
                      X