Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "Madonna don't deserve nothing!", "Anybody can box Collazo","Khan is ****!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr: "Madonna don't deserve nothing!", "Anybody can box Collazo","Khan is ****!"

Videos had me rolling (props to Chris Robinson aka Hustle Boss).

True about Collazo.

Good solid fighter in his prime but this is a guy who was soundly beaten by Freddie Hernandez a few fights ago.

It baffles me that some people were actually picking him to win.

Comment

100 pages..............

Comment

I picked Collazo to win but that was mainly due to Khan being absolute shyt more so than Collazo being great.

Khan is not that good. I thought his performance was fuccin pathetic at best.

Comment

Some people had Collazo winning by KO. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Troll much? And I wasn't impressed by Khan either, but I knew he would beat Collazo's ass.

And Floyd Sr, well he sounds salty cuz his "slick" son went life and death with Maidana. He's trolling hard.

The trolling is real right now!

Comment

Too many Mayweathers talking. One of them said he deserved a rematch.

Comment

So many people picking Collazo to win says more about Khan than Collazo.

What other prime boxer supposedly on top would NOT be favored against Collazo?

Comment

I think the Collazo win is kind of a mirage too - people thinking Khan can beat Mayweather off that performance are crazy. However, I don't think it's a worthless win, as Luis looked quite sharp against Ortiz and was obviously extremely motivated. It's a decent win, nothing more.

I found the refusal to give Madonna any credit pretty funny, though. It's like the Sr and Roger are wired not to give anyone but Floyd credit

Comment

so then whos on floyd sr short list ? lol

Comment

Khan sucks, they paid Collazo to take it easy. Sr. is just mad Floyd got beaten around the ring like a rag doll for half the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X