Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you lose respect for Robert Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a fan, nothing wrong with being an azzhole its boxing, nothing wrong with being a lil didrty either its a part of it.... but the extra dirty sht (rabbit punching, low blows, tackling) needs to stop thats nothing to be proud of and u can hurt a fighter forreal... but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by ATG_Vespasian View Post
      There's speculation he threw the bottle in Lil Wayne's face too. I can only imagine the reaction if the roles were reversed. I don't think we'd ever hear the end of it.

Threw a bottle and ran like a little *****.
      Robert Garcia KO's Wayne in 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        does anyone have a vid or gif of the thrown water bottle?
        Man, i really miss your "cupcake" sig. Please bring it back!

Comment

I don't have a problem with what Garcia did regarding his gameplan for Mayweather. Floyd's gameplan is to hug and throw forearms every time his opponent gets on the inside...What's wrong with countering that? Maidana is a dirty fighter. Always has been. Garcia helped Chino deal with Mayweather's dirty fighting by fighting dirty back. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Robert got his own rap song haha Garcia is a good trainer and he came in with a good fight plan for Maidana. He's been in Boxing maybe since the day he was born, he knows how to act with the people surrounded in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
              I don't have a problem with what Garcia did regarding his gameplan for Mayweather. Floyd's gameplan is to hug and throw forearms every time his opponent gets on the inside...What's wrong with countering that? Maidana is a dirty fighter. Always has been. Garcia helped Chino deal with Mayweather's dirty fighting by fighting dirty back. What's wrong with that?
              exactly bro, these dudes talkin **** are just butthurt Floyd lost unofficially. OXNARD B1TCHES lol tell Robert we know who really won if you see him

Comment

Originally posted by heyhi1 View Post
                I always been a fan .He's a real dude n hes cool to watch on that ****** and halfs esnnews. But to many signs hes a scumbag. 1 he sticks up for Eli just cause of the publicly. Eli isn't the type of guy him or anyone at that gym would chill with.
                2 Working with margarito after the hand wrap scandal
                3 The game plan he had for Chino. As a boxing fan I like watching good brawls too, but the low blows and dirty tactics he had planned is really an embarrassment to boxing. I used to take sides with him about not getting trainer of the year but im starting to see why He didn't. Not for nothing but meMexicans are seen a certain way and he just proved that way to be correct.
                I gained respect for him! The fact of the matter is most people predicted a easy fight for Mayweather including myself! because that's why the fight was made in the first place, it was easy to sell Maidana as a killer due to his style....

"Garcia told us from the start what he was going to do, they where aiming for any body part of Floyd Mayweather's, this is the professional game and things get rough.........its not amateur boxing"...

I think Garcia was incredibly confident throughout the build up and very passionate and this rubbed off on Maidana, during this build up YOU saw a more engaging and expressive/passionate Maidana during press conferences and interviews...

Maidana has made a fan of me, just like Cotto he stuck to his game plan and pressured Mayweather!

Comment

He never had my respect, but he earned respect from me by what he did to Lil Wayne.

Comment

Garcias good shhit, With Chino He did what he needed to do to try and get a win , rough Mayweather up fight dirty try to get him off his game plan. I loved how Chino showed Maywesther no respect before, during or after the fight.

As far as the Lil Wayne situation, who cares chalk it up to egos neither acted like punks, it's just a good thing no one got hurt.

Aren't you the same person who started the ban ESNEWS thread, Your kind of a bitter bítçh hey.

Comment

Originally posted by heyhi1 View Post
                      Some people just don't know what a human should act like. These are the same people with no father figure or live in slums. They just weren't brought up knowing how to act. Same people who idolize smoking weed , cursing, drug dealers, u know u what im saying
                      Oh...the irony of this post just cracks me up!

Isn't that lil Wayne's life you just described? The guy you are now defending...

Comment

Working...
                      X