Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you lose respect for Robert Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you lose respect for Robert Garcia?

I always been a fan .He's a real dude n hes cool to watch on that ****** and halfs esnnews. But to many signs hes a scumbag. 1 he sticks up for Eli just cause of the publicly. Eli isn't the type of guy him or anyone at that gym would chill with.
    2 Working with margarito after the hand wrap scandal
    3 The game plan he had for Chino. As a boxing fan I like watching good brawls too, but the low blows and dirty tactics he had planned is really an embarrassment to boxing. I used to take sides with him about not getting trainer of the year but im starting to see why He didn't. Not for nothing but meMexicans are seen a certain way and he just proved that way to be correct.

Your not even a Mexican you racist and you joined last month....

Robert Garcia is a bad ass trainer and has gained a lot of notoriety off that halfwits videos

Comment

Originally posted by heyhi1 View Post
      I always been a fan .He's a real dude n hes cool to watch on that ****** and halfs esnnews. But to many signs hes a scumbag. 1 he sticks up for Eli just cause of the publicly. Eli isn't the type of guy him or anyone at that gym would chill with.
      2 Working with margarito after the hand wrap scandal
      3 The game plan he had for Chino. As a boxing fan I like watching good brawls too, but the low blows and dirty tactics he had planned is really an embarrassment to boxing. I used to take sides with him about not getting trainer of the year but im starting to see why He didn't. Not for nothing but meMexicans are seen a certain way and he just proved that way to be correct.
      But Floyds dirty tactics, that you dont have a problem with. Fuk off!

Comment

There's speculation he threw the bottle in Lil Wayne's face too. I can only imagine the reaction if the roles were reversed. I don't think we'd ever hear the end of it.

Threw a bottle and ran like a little *****.

Comment

Love the **** out of Robert Garcia.

Especially now that Floyd fans can't stop PMS'ing about a little bit of dirty boxing.

Comment

Never had respect for him

Comment

Originally posted by ATG_Vespasian View Post
              There's speculation he threw the bottle in Lil Wayne's face too. I can only imagine the reaction if the roles were reversed. I don't think we'd ever hear the end of it.

Threw a bottle and ran like a little *****.
              good fck lil wayne. if what roles were reversed? lol is this dantesboxnation? is Robert Garcia a racist now? hahahahah flom.os

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Love the **** out of Robert Garcia.

Especially now that Floyd fans can't stop PMS'ing about a little bit of dirty boxing.

^^^This right here. My sentiments exactly!

Comment

i actually didn't give a crap about Robert Garcia

until he threw that water bottle at lil wayne

i am now a fan...plus they know how to grill some good chicken

Comment

does anyone have a vid or gif of the thrown water bottle?

Comment

Working...
                    X