No announcement yet.

did you lose respect for Robert Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    That's it? God these posters are walking vaginas man.
    Bleeding all over the forum since Saturday night with no end in sight.

NSB looks like the elevator in that scene from 'The Shining' right now.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      nobody would give a flying fck but fanboys like you
      I don't get it. I'm asking a simple question. So you really think if Wayne was caught on video throwing a bottle at Robert Garcia no one would give a fck?

There are lairs and then there are DELUDED PATHOLOGICAL LIARS - these are barefaced liars AKA in-your-face liars.

I think it's obvious which one you are, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
        Haha Lil Wayne can't rap can't even be a civilised member of society. He gonna contact Drizzy so he can speak to big bro Jay Z then he gonna speak to Illuminati and bam Garcia will have a serious case of watery Diarrhoea.

Conspiracy theories yo.
        Stop talking

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Bleeding all over the forum since Saturday night with no end in sight.

NSB looks like the elevator in that scene from 'The Shining' right now.
          lmao I bet man. I try to steer clear of NSB for a day or two after a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ATG_Vespasian View Post
            I don't get it. I'm asking a simple question. So you really think if Wayne was caught on video throwing a bottle at Robert Garcia no one would give a fck?

There are lairs and then there are DELUDED PATHOLOGICAL LIARS - these are barefaced liars AKA in-your-face liars.

I think it's obvious which one you are, no?
            lol dude why you so mad? nobody fckng cares make a poll it if you want. you floydiots are the biggest fan boys in this whole site you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
              lol dude why you so mad? nobody fckng cares make a poll it if you want. you floydiots are the biggest fan boys in this whole site you make me sick
              This has nothing to do with Floyd? what's wrong with you?

We're talking about Garcia and Lil Wayne. The strategy that Maidana employed to win the fight is full of dirty fighting and whatnot, but I don't care one way or another about Garcia doing that. I think Maidana tried to give his all to win. So it makes sense why he fought dirtier than ever. That's not the issue.

I'm talking about the bottle thrown. Don't you think that crossed the line of professionalism?

Comment

We're talking about Garcia and Lil Wayne. The strategy that Maidana employed to win the fight is full of dirty fighting and whatnot, but I don't care one way or another about Garcia doing that. I think Maidana tried to give his all to win. So it makes sense why he fought dirtier than ever. That's not the issue.

I'm talking about the bottle thrown. Don't you think that crossed the line of professionalism?
                Some people just don't know what a human should act like. These are the same people with no father figure or live in slums. They just weren't brought up knowing how to act. Same people who idolize smoking weed , cursing, drug dealers, u know u what im saying

Comment

what professionalism? wayne is running his mouth and gets checked and then tries to act like an animal afterwards swinging on random people. Professionalism would be giving props to Robert and his team not sitting there like an ignorant fck

Comment

I haven't been a fan of his since Rios and Margarito mocked Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      I haven't been a fan of his since Rios and Margarito mocked Roach.
                      Forgot about that. Also forgot how his brother isn't in the gym helping even tho hes a trainer. Robert Garcia definitely is a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X