No announcement yet.

Maidanas style ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    Jep, if it lands clean, anyone will go down.

He a very very very violent dude
    i remember maidana landed that huge over hand right on khan and he still miraculously stayed on his feet.

but i'd say maidana is more of a very crude boxer puncher.
    Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-05-2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I have been giving this a lot of thought

He is not a just brawler, he is not just a stalker, not just a puncher.

To be honest I have never seen anyone with a similar style.

What do you think ?
      Its Easy, he's a wrestler lol

Comment

I have been giving this a lot of thought

He is not a just brawler, he is not just a stalker, not just a puncher.

To be honest I have never seen anyone with a similar style.

What do you think ?
        And this is why I dont understand people comparing him to Marg. Marg is a straight up come forward brawler who Floyd would outbox unlike Maidana who is crafy, awkward and fast footed. Maidana would beat Marg too.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
          His style is to fight dirty. Let's face it, He was throwing rabbit punches most of the fight, headbutted Floyd and opened a cut, punched him in the nuts a few times, and held and hit him. He fought dirty and outweighed Floyd by 17 pounds on fight night and STILL lost. If i was Floyd, I wouldn't give him a rematch with his dirty tactics.

Mayweather tried to force a pair of Grant gloves on this guy just a day before the fight and rejected gloves that even the commision themselves approved. An utterly deplorable, gutless move. A cheater and his fans are in no position to be crying about unfair tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
            you know why he lost? marcos maidana is a C level fighter lol, yet that fight was close
            maidana is A level compared to a guy like torrecampo though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              i remember maidana landed that huge over hand right on khan and he still miraculously stayed on his feet.
              Maidana is a better fighter now and much stronger. Hed KO Kahn with ease

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                you know why he lost? marcos maidana is a C level fighter lol, yet that fight was close
                hes not C level and he'd beat bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  Maidana is a better fighter now and much stronger. Hed KO Kahn with ease
                  i don't see that big of an improvement to be honest. what he looks like to me is a crude brawler posing as a boxer-puncher.

he throws out more jabs than he used to and shows a bit more head movement. other than that he looks like the same old maidana.

Comment

i initially thought he was too slow for floyd but his awkward stance and his unpredictable attacks were his biggest weapons in that fight. floyd had a hard time trying to figure him out...the weird angles baffled him.

another fighter that could pose the same problems for floyd imo is shawn porter. if the maidana rematch doesn't happen, porter would be a good matchup for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                      hes not C level and he'd beat bradley.
                      Lol no. He'd be gassed trying to catch Bradley after a couple of rounds. Nice damage control, all of a sudden Maidana is much better than he was before.

Comment

Working...
                      X