Maidanas style ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidanas style ?

I have been giving this a lot of thought

He is not a just brawler, he is not just a stalker, not just a puncher.

To be honest I have never seen anyone with a similar style.

What do you think ?

That overhand right is one Hell of a Bomb tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
      That overhand right is one Hell of a Bomb tho..
      Jep, if it lands clean, anyone will go down.

He a very very very violent dude

Comment

He doesnt seem like a bad guy but as his cousin said, he would fight the devil if you put it in front of him. His style is sometimes confused with mindless brawling but he's pretty smart and at times very skilled, he had some of those moments against Karas, even against Floyd where he avoids a bunch of punches and then lands some bombs of his own. The skill is there, just wish Robert Garcia had been training him since day one.

Comment

Lol he's got a very South American style. Reminds me of Carlos Maussa a bit, but with some Mexican polish.

Comment

1 thing I've noticed he seems to have ditched the uppercut, he had big success against Khan with that, and he hit Floyd with 1, he needs to bring that back

Comment

Maidana has mastered the drunken boxing and sacred Argentinian street fighting style and has blended it with the traditional Mexican warrior style under Sensei Garcia's watchful eye.

Comment

His style is to fight dirty. Let's face it, He was throwing rabbit punches most of the fight, headbutted Floyd and opened a cut, punched him in the nuts a few times, and held and hit him. He fought dirty and outweighed Floyd by 17 pounds on fight night and STILL lost. If i was Floyd, I wouldn't give him a rematch with his dirty tactics.

Comment

Protect yourself at all times. Floyd always fights dirty - the headbutt wasn't anybody's fault and Floyd held more. The score is debatable. The judge who scored it a draw has a better track record than the other two. Chino says he'll give Money a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                    His style is to fight dirty. Let's face it, He was throwing rabbit punches most of the fight, headbutted Floyd and opened a cut, punched him in the nuts a few times, and held and hit him. He fought dirty and outweighed Floyd by 17 pounds on fight night and STILL lost. If i was Floyd, I wouldn't give him a rematch with his dirty tactics.
                    you know why he lost? marcos maidana is a C level fighter lol, yet that fight was close

Comment

Working...
                    X