Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Maidana Really Proved All of The Doubters Wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Maidana Really Proved All of The Doubters Wrong!

LAS VEGAS --- Bernard Hopkins marveled at Floyd Mayweather's performance and Maidana's ability to push Mayweather in their fight on Saturday night at the MGM Grand.

"I think that Maidana really proved and showed all the doubters that he was not only capable --- though he didn't get the win --- but to make it a tough fight for Floyd Mayweather," Hopkins said. "Floyd made the adjustments like we do, like veterans do. You know, the IQ, I think that was the edge that Floyd used. He made those adjustments. [Click Here To Read More]

So not offend Mayweather Bernard really think Madaina won

Comment

lol maidana's stocks went up the roof..

Comment

Im really not buying the weight thing. Watching the fight again today with some family, everyone thought Floyd was bigger. The eye test says there was not 17lb between them. I'll bet they weighed Maidana with all his clothes on.
        Last edited by !! Shawn; 05-04-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Alright, so he nearly beat the greatest boxer in the world which means...Devon Alexander would be a piece of cake now, right? I'd love to see Maidana fight Porter, Thurman, Alexander, and even Khan again to convince me Maidana's performance against Floyd wasn't a matter of Floyd taking him lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            LAS VEGAS --- Bernard Hopkins marveled at Floyd Mayweather's performance and Maidana's ability to push Mayweather in their fight on Saturday night at the MGM Grand.

"I think that Maidana really proved and showed all the doubters that he was not only capable --- though he didn't get the win --- but to make it a tough fight for Floyd Mayweather," Hopkins said. "Floyd made the adjustments like we do, like veterans do. You know, the IQ, I think that was the edge that Floyd used. He made those adjustments. [Click Here To Read More]
            WAR Maidana!!!

Comment

Yeah Maidana had 17 lbs on clothes on, they should have a idiot censor for this site, what eye test would have anyone believe Floyd outweighed Maidana fight night. I have a brilliant idea, let Maidana fight Pacman next and the winner fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Im really not buying the weight thing. Watching the fight again today with some family, everyone thought Floyd was bigger. The eye test says there was not 17lb between them. I'll bet they weighed Maidana with all his clothes on.
                Maidana was weighed while wearing the gloves he fought in.

Comment

Mayweather clearly was kot the top fighter. Khan savaged Maidana , maidana turkey slapped Mayweather. Just shows that Floyd would be KO'd by Pac man in 6 or less

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Agreed. I thought Floyd looked 150, Chino probably weighed a touch more, maybe 158-60, but Floyd looked a bit bigger, they carry their weight differently.

Comment

Working...
                    X