Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that mess before Floyd's ringwalk not the most bizarre thing in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that mess before Floyd's ringwalk not the most bizarre thing in boxing history?

Honestly, I woke up this morning thinking to myself 'did I imagine that, or were there really clowns at a boxing event?'.

I actually enjoyed that, it's fun.

My big problem is how god damn late the headline starts. I think the whole circus show is a good way to let fans know to get ready for the main event, and to get them hyped up.

Comment

That was The Money Team bro.

Comment

Fan man, the Golata meltdown, and Naseem Hamed dancing behind a curtain for ten minutes come to mind as more bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          I actually enjoyed that, it's fun.

My big problem is how god damn late the headline starts. I think the whole circus show is a good way to let fans know to get ready for the main event, and to get them hyped up.
          Spare a thoughts for the Brits. It was 5.30 before the national anthem fest, which at that time can feel like the final insult (Tyrese (who?) giving a shout-out to his Facebook page turned out to the final insult in the end).

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            Honestly, I woke up this morning thinking to myself 'did I imagine that, or were there really clowns at a boxing event?'.
            LMAO I have no doubt this is true. I do that from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Fan man, the Golata meltdown, and Naseem Hamed dancing behind a curtain for ten minutes come to mind as more bizarre.
              Hamed dancing, no. I never saw those other two events live, but you have a point.

I actually felt sick seeing those clowns there. I've never liked clowns. Think I may have Coulrophobia.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                Spare a thoughts for the Brits. It was 5.30 before the national anthem fest, which at that time can feel like the final insult (Tyrese (who?) giving a shout-out to his Facebook page turned out to the final insult in the end).
                So, I'm not the only one who was a little pissed off about Tyrese? You don't end the national anthem by begging people to visit your Facebook, you ****tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  That was The Money Team bro.
                  hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    So, I'm not the only one who was a little pissed off about Tyrese? You don't end the national anthem by begging people to visit your Facebook, you ****tard.
                    That bothered me too. What a stupid son of a b*tch

Comment

Working...
                    X