Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that mess before Floyd's ringwalk not the most bizarre thing in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    That bothered me too. What a stupid son of a b*tch
    Not to mention he sang it weird as hell.

Comment

I thought i had smoked to much Kush when i saw that ****

Comment

I felt like I was back at EDC.

Comment

I was curious to me especially when TMT money started falling from the rafters I kept one as a keepsake.

Comment

I'm wondering why the hell they had to sing the Mexican anthem, when no one was Mexican and it wasn't held in Mexico.

The show was also way too long and was on too late... Why boxing is behind the other sports, who else would have their biggest event start close to midnight...

Comment

Why can't they recreate Klitschko style entrances at US PPV fights? They seem more fitting for what's supposed to be a big event. Entrances at American PPV fights are almost always dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I'm wondering why the hell they had to sing the Mexican anthem, when no one was Mexican and it wasn't held in Mexico.
                Cinco de mayo weekend, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  Honestly, I woke up this morning thinking to myself 'did I imagine that, or were there really clowns at a boxing event?'.

that was floyd's lame attempt at originality.

i understand if there's a method to the madness, or if there's some kind of reasoning to it.

that was just like lets do something ostentatious for the sake of doing it.

it reeked of forced lameness.

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  Spare a thoughts for the Brits. It was 5.30 before the national anthem fest, which at that time can feel like the final insult (Tyrese (who?) giving a shout-out to his Facebook page turned out to the final insult in the end).
                  that was shameless.

Comment

I thought it was cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Why can't they recreate Klitschko style entrances at US PPV fights? They seem more fitting for what's supposed to be a big event. Entrances at American PPV fights are almost always dull.
                      Hell yeah,, that would be great.. I totally agree

Comment

Working...
                      X