Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO-VASELINE USED to squeeze INSIDE GLOVE / COMPARISON SPARRING GLOVE w/FIGHT GLOVE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what the problem is. I have a special glove at home that has vasaline in it. Its always good for a quick finish

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      I dont know what the problem is. I have a special glove at home that has vasaline in it. Its always good for a quick finish
      usually hate the so called "humor" on this site but this was pretty good

Comment

Well don't show up to the fight with gloves with no padding.
        He got what he deserved.

Now enjoy that pay day and go **** yourself dirty mutha ****a

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          Why did you put gif of Maidana landing 1 punch on Floyd? Because thats all he lands, one right uppercut. There were times when he actually landed you could have used
          I don't have any better ones right now.

Comment

The fans should push for dude to retire really, he is ripping off the fans only to set himself up for life after boxing.

Comment

If the gloves he had to wear were that bad then you have to wonder why he didn't just wear the same gloves as Floyd? It wasn't to long ago that both guys had to wear the same gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                Well don't show up to the fight with gloves with no padding.
                He got what he deserved.

Now enjoy that pay day and go **** yourself dirty mutha ****a
                Looks like he showed up to the fight with gloves approved by NSAC who is in Floyd's back pocket and Floyd went on a diva rant to get his way.

Comment

Floyd is the biggest joke in boxing history. His legacy took a hit with this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    InB4CryingFloydTroopers

what an embarrassing night for Floyd and his fans.
                    How is it embarrassing? You do know..........he won right? Wait wait I've got just the thing

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      @14:40 ROBERT GARCIA says they had to use VASELINE, something he had never done before for a fight to get inside the heavily cushioned glove.

"Doesn't anybody care about my health?"

REMEMBER... the COMMISSION HAD APPROVED of ALL of the puncher's gloves (CLETO REYES AND MX).

Maidana ALSO COMPARED SPARRING GLOVE to the glove picked by floyd stating "SAME AMOUNT OF PADDING / CUSHION" @2:29:

HE neutralized the biggest strength of Chino which is his power. Up there with most cowardly things floyd has done lol. And Chino still beat him!!

Hard to deny that floyd is the biggest coward and fraud in the sport.
                      we did it broo!! and nobody wants to admit shi.t but deep down larryxxx and his fan boys know he lost

Comment

Working...
                      X