Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round would Gennady Golovkin KO Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    But according to esteemed ESPN professional analyst Skip Bayless, Mayweather would beat Hagler! And we all know what a valued well of knowledge he is on NSB.

Skip, I really hate that guy.

I never saw him say that though, nor want to

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Skip, I really hate that guy.

I never saw him say that though, nor want to
      Him and Stephen A. Smith agreed on it. It must be true. It's like Junior Gong and whatever the popular Mayweather alt for the day is agreeing on something.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Floyd's a few months shy of 38 years old who weighs 150 on fight night in his 5th weight class vs a prime MIddleweignt beast who weighs 170 on fight night in his first weight class
        Floyd was young when he started at junior lightweight, he grew into becoming a big welterweight.

Floyd is younger than Wlad, who is still dominating all his younger opponents although he's turning 39 before his next fight.

Bernard Hopkins has been very good, although he's more than ten years older than Floyd.

Floyd is a young 37 year old, because like Wlad and B-Hop, he doesn't abuse his body with drugs, excessive drinking and junk food and because he hasn't taken much punishment with his dull defense-first style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Floyd was young when he started at junior lightweight, he grew into becoming a big welterweight.

Floyd is younger than Wlad, who is still dominating all his younger opponents although he's turning 39 before his next fight.

Bernard Hopkins has been very good, although he's more than ten years older than Floyd.

Floyd is a young 37 year old, because like Wlad and B-Hop, he doesn't abuse his body with drugs, excessive drinking and junk food and because he hasn't taken much punishment with his dull defense-first style.
          No definitely not. 150 fight night definitely isn't a big Welterweight.

Also, Floyd's not a young 37 at all.

Hopkins has been at the championship level 20 years.

Wlad 14 years.

Floyd 16 years.

That's more telling than the age of a fighter.

All of which are past their best days, You can't be at that level for that amount of time and not be passed it.

Wlad less so as smaller guys usually she faster than bigger guys.

Comment

Working...
          X