No announcement yet.

That fight was no robbery or draw..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Well, you also say u scored the first PAC Tim fight 8-4 for Tim so that alone says how garbage your judging is. Lol
    Yeah that is pretty crazy, Timmy looked to be a competitive sparring partner to me in their 1st fight, no case for him winning.

Comment

Well, you also say u scored the first PAC Tim fight 8-4 for Tim so that alone says how garbage your judging is. Lol
      Show the post where I said I thought Tim beat Pac 8-4??Never posted that,7-5 for Bradley was my score..

BTW it's interesting people are talking about a fight that happen almost two yrs ago in relations to the fight that took place last night..Do you believe the fight last night was a robbery??

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Yeah that is pretty crazy, Timmy looked to be a competitive sparring partner to me in their 1st fight, no case for him winning.
        That is a keyword right there homie..Did you feel that last nights fight was a robbery??Which is what the thread your responding to is about..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          GTFOH with the bull**** already..Mayweather beat Maidana in a closely competitive fight..I had it 8-4 for Mayweather..I see no need for a rematch,or for anyone to make this into something it's not..Maidana was not robbed,he fought hard but did not have the stamina to win this fight..

I do tip my hat to Maidana doe,much better showing then I expected..
          I had it 7-5. Mayweather won that one. I hope in the rematch Maidana can wear his puncher gloves.

Comment

Seems as if the judging was a bit biased. For the most part Chino would control and dictate his fight and the pace of the fight. He would outwork, outpunch, outland Floyd for 85% of the round and if Floyd landed 2 clean punches they would give the round to Floyd. I have to watch it again but I had Chino winning 4 or 5 of the first 6 rounds and another late round that Floyd chose to take off. 7-5 Floyd or a draw is what it should have been. 117-111 was obviously a corrupted scorecard. Great fight nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              That is a keyword right there homie..Did you feel that last nights fight was a robbery??Which is what the thread your responding to is about..
              If you take everything into account, Maidana was robbed of the opportunity to fight with punchers gloves that were approved by the commissions. 2 of 3 judges were out to lunch. If you look at their scores, they had Floyd ahead after 5 rounds. Those were Maidana's best rounds. So that tells you that even if Maidana stayed consistent and did the same throughout the fight, those 2 judges still would have had Floyd winning by a 8-4 score or more.

That is nonsense!

Comment

What Rome hasn't told you is that he has one glass eye, with a goldfish in it, and the other one is covered by a patch.

Comment

The people that think Maidana won are probably the same dudes who felt Pac beat Marquez in their 3rd fight.

Hard to cry robbery when it's a majority decision in a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Seems as if the judging was a bit biased. For the most part Chino would control and dictate his fight and the pace of the fight. He would outwork, outpunch, outland Floyd for 85% of the round and if Floyd landed 2 clean punches they would give the round to Floyd. I have to watch it again but I had Chino winning 4 or 5 of the first 6 rounds and another late round that Floyd chose to take off. 7-5 Floyd or a draw is what it should have been. 117-111 was obviously a corrupted scorecard. Great fight nonetheless.
                    I thought the draw was a bad card bro..4 maybe 5 rds is the best I could do,Maidana would throw a lot..Miss even more,he was not landing like that..Esp after the 5 rd,Mayweather was beating his body controlling Maidana and making him ineffective in my book..7-5 is the best I seen for Maidana,and I watch it back twice now..I have to give Maidana credit no doubt,he brought it and gave May a real fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
                      What Rome hasn't told you is that he has one glass eye, with a goldfish in it, and the other one is covered by a patch.
                      LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X