Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    I didnt watch it like I said I wouldn't, but let me guess

No face punches, punches thrown to the body which majority landed on arms and punches to the back of the head during lockup means Maidana won right?
    You're a boxingscene vet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
      Bull crap may couldn't run are you really that much on crack that you think may wanted to go toe to toe. Lasted thing may wanted is to get hit rember health comes first. May the pig is thier for the taking
      He ran and moved all night vs. Canelo in his previous fight. Think before you type, boy.

Comment

• this fight should teach people that odds don't mean a thing, i thought tyson - douglass proved this though.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
          Its hilarious that Floyd is past his prime and 37 years old and these bigger, younger,and stronger champions can't put him away. LMAO! Money team all the way.
          This is the Last time FRAUD will let Show Time, pick his Opponent!!!

Comment

• holy smokes

Maidana gave it to mayweather....can't front.....he beat his ass......dat ***** didn't know what hit him

Comment

• He honestly probably shouldn't be at 147 given how much he hydrates but yeah, to be outweighed by 17 pounds is crazy. I didn't think Marco would go up that high in weight. I was thinking 156 or so. Floyd in there battling someone with two weight classes on them tonight and other nights. This time, he came in there ready to knock his head of. Yes, it did take longer than usual for Floyd to figure our Marcos, but the fact is, he did. Floyd's normal +/- on his fights is that he hits them 24% more of the time. He did 25% tonight. Another day at the office for him. He had to use defense to duck and weave and very few overhand rights really landed on Floyd, Floyd was never in danger of losing his composure. Just because Floyd didn't blow him out doesn't make Floyd beatable now. Maidana made it an ugly fight, he was supposed to but looking at how much more Floyd landed the cleaner shots, this was, once again, Floyd's night. One thing I didn't like was how Floyd kept letting him into the ropes, hoping he'd tire himself out. That didn't happen to the effect that the Floyd camp thought it would. Floyd sat on his punches more but it's clear he couldn't hurt Marcos with face shots but after the 100 punches round one, he only threw 758 for the other 11 so maybe Floyd was giving him something to think about. I don't go around, hoping and waiting for Floyd to take an L so I see this as a great day for him. Closer than what I hoped but hey, style makes fights and Chico was trying to give Floyd a concussion with those shots he was throwing.

Comment

• ''Floyd was in a competitive fight?? then he lost!!" ... Floyd 116 - 112 cry me a river.

Comment

• I had Maidana 4-2 after 6 rounds but then Mayweather figured him out.Needed to use the left hook more when May bent over.A rematch? Not sure that Maidana can do any better than in this fight so probably no.

Comment

• More like Mayweather gets his ass kicked and handed an undeserved victory" Maidana whupped his ass no question about it, walked out the ring with a busted up face and defeated look both he and his entourage. CHINO THE REAL CHAMP!!!!!!! showtime and mayweather are a joke protecting that 6 fight contract!!! Chump and his crew got booed right the fock outta there and deservedly so!

Comment

• Maidana dominated most of the rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X