No announcement yet.

Niel Morton: Glove Difference Yesterday? One Was Blue, One Was Red

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Of course, I thought that was common knowledge that JSFD was one of boxingscene's biggest b1tch's
    Lol I don't really care for the guy but it's not his fault e quotes that way it's the bs app that does it. I use my phone most the time but I use the actual web browser app like a smart person

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Lol I don't really care for the guy but it's not his fault e quotes that way it's the bs app that does it. I use my phone most the time but I use the actual web browser app like a smart person
      Well, we know JSFD doesn't qualify for being smart

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        One of the weirdest most bipolar sissies on this forum. He transcends different fan bases lol, that's how big of a clown he is. ALL rival fan bases can get together to agree on this lol.
        This is common knowledge in these parts. He's one of the most annoying posters I've seen in some time

JSFD =

Comment

BTW, why are you always posting from your phone?

Your punk ass can't even afford a computer

GTFOH until you save up $400 to buy a computer; we can't even tell who you're quoting half the time because your broke ass phone won't let us

Now go kick rocks, b1tch
          Damn this dumb Floyd jizz slurpers...

Get out of your mama's basement you fool!!!

His phone is much expensive that your extinct XP !!! :crybaby:

Comment

This is common knowledge in these parts. He's one of the most annoying posters I've seen in some time

JSFD =
            JSFD is a first ballot HOF poster, be more respectful please

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber
              Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27

Of course, I thought that was common knowledge that JSFD was one of boxingscene's biggest b1tch's

I've been using this app since the beginning of time. Why should I need to change it? Cause a guy who claims he's a genius can't figure out who it's quoting?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
                Quote:
                I don't agree with your stance on the fight but I do agree with your stance on that clown.
                I'm clown but you're a Grade A loser. I mean, who the hell goes around posting this type of ****:
                Originally posted by Golovkin
                WOW they are trying to get Maidana to not wear the MX model.

WHAT A PIECE OF ****. ****!!! He is such a ***** coward. IF THEY DON'T ALLOW THE MX, I truly hope Robert loads Maidana's gloves tonight. Screw it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                X