Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Oh hey look who it is. How about we talk about Kirkland ducking Nelson? Bahahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

What that supposed to be funny?

Hey where's your Mathysse pic of you suckin his d1ck and happy to be in the same vacinity of him only for him to lose and you immediately take it down.

Crawl back in your hole, b1tch
    Actually I kept that picture looooooonnnng after he lost. I'm not a fanboy like your b*tchass. Who only shows up to talk about Kirkland and nothing else. So for you to be talking about someone sucking a fighter's d*ck then you must be speaking from experience.

So, why did Kirkland duck Nelson? Did he not get his black pills or what?

FYI I also had a Paulie pic. I guess I foresaw his loss to Porter and took it down too right? You're lame mah dood.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Actually I kept that picture looooooonnnng after he lost. I'm not a fanboy like your b*tchass. Who only shows up to talk about Kirkland and nothing else. So for you to be talking about someone sucking a fighter's d*ck then you must be speaking from experience.

So, why did Kirkland duck Nelson? Did he not get his black pills or what?

FYI I also had a Paulie pic. I guess I foresaw his loss to Porter and took it down too right? You're lame mah dood.

Lol who are you quoting?

Your broke ass phone won't let me see

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        BTW, why are you always posting from your phone?

Your punk ass can't even afford a computer

GTFOH until you save up $400 to buy a computer; we can't even tell who you're quoting half the time because your broke ass phone won't let us

Now go kick rocks, b1tch
        I don't agree with your stance on the fight but I do agree with your stance on that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
          The commission hadn't officially approved the "custom" (color scheme) gloves so when Floyd complained about the gloves they told Maidana to wear the red or black ones. There is nothing wrong with the padding in the Everlast MX. It is one of the most common fight gloves.

Somehow Floyd's fanbase translated that into the commission verifying that Maidana was "caught pulling a Margarito" based on their lack of reading comprehension.
          you're really naive if you think the commission can disprove your gloves due to the the color scheme whoohahahaha

obviously they were unapproved because they were costume made & felt like less padding then the red ones (that weren't costume made) simple.

Comment

yup everyone knew there was nothing wrong with the gloves but Mayweather and his coward fanbase still had to try and cheat the poor Argentinian.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27
              Quote: Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. Actually I kept that picture looooooonnnng after he lost. I'm not a fanboy like your b*tchass. Who only shows up to talk about Kirkland and nothing else. So for you to be talking about someone sucking a fighter's d*ck then you must be speaking from experience. So, why did Kirkland duck Nelson? Did he not get his black pills or what? FYI I also had a Paulie pic. I guess I foresaw his loss to Porter and took it down too right? You're lame mah dood. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Lol who are you quoting? Your broke ass phone won't let me see
              That's funny that you somehow don't know who I'm quoting. Was that the best comeback you can come up with?

Carry on.

Oh and btw I don't need a computer. I can easily access the BScene website from this very phone. It just goes to show how simple minded you are.

And if you need further evidence of how simple minded you are then here you go:
              The person's name who I'm quoting is bolded. But I wouldnt expect you to know that cause all you know is Kirkland this and Kirkland that.

Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 05-03-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I don't agree with your stance on the fight but I do agree with your stance on that clown.
                Of course, I thought that was common knowledge that JSFD was one of boxingscene's biggest b1tch's

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Of course, I thought that was common knowledge that JSFD was one of boxingscene's biggest b1tch's
                  One of the weirdest most bipolar sissies on this forum. He transcends different fan bases lol, that's how big of a clown he is. ALL rival fan bases can get together to agree on this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                    The commission hadn't officially approved the "custom" (color scheme) gloves so when Floyd complained about the gloves they told Maidana to wear the red or black ones. There is nothing wrong with the padding in the Everlast MX. It is one of the most common fight gloves.

Somehow Floyd's fanbase translated that into the commission verifying that Maidana was "caught pulling a Margarito" based on their lack of reading comprehension.
                    Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                    yup everyone knew there was nothing wrong with the gloves but Mayweather and his coward fanbase still had to try and cheat the poor Argentinian.
                    DWEBS like these are whats wrong with these site. color had nothing to do with why the baby blue gloves were denied. its all about the lack of padding.

the creepy posters above should be ridiculed for their childish dimwittedness. and banned till they can prove they can read atleast at a 6th grade level.
                    the vids and the interviews all show it was a lack of padding not color.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                      DWEBS like these are whats wrong with these site. color had nothing to do with why the baby blue gloves were denied. its all about the lack of padding.

the creepy posters above should be ridiculed for their childish dimwittedness. and banned till they can prove they can read atleast at a 6th grade level.
                      the vids and the interviews all show it was a lack of padding not color.
                      You clearly havent followed the story, so before going out and name calling know what you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X