Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow Just Rewatched Mayweather-Castillo 1 And...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    Doesn't matter if the rematch settled it. Floyd been marketing off that 0 loss on his record but really he lost to Castillo.
    I thought losses dont matter. All the greats lost right? Or is it that losses dont matter unless it Floyd?

Comment

There's been about 10 fights in the last 2 years that had much worse decisions then Floyd Castillo 1.

Comment

What annoys me is that Floyd wasn't even beat up in the first fight. Rematched him and beat him again.

If he beat him once, then why didn't he do it again?

Comment

It was too close to call it a robbery. Everyone was just swayed by the fact Castillo did better than expected (when in reality, he'd just beaten P4P Johnston)

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            There's been about 10 fights in the last 2 years that had much worse decisions then Floyd Castillo 1.
            That doesn't make it right though, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
              That doesn't make it right though, does it?
              Of course not but it's not like Castillo beat him 118-110 or something. It was a close fight with a bunch of rounds that could have went either way early on.

Comment

Castillo won the fight 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  What annoys me is that Floyd wasn't even beat up in the first fight. Rematched him and beat him again.

If he beat him once, then why didn't he do it again?
                  So if Buster Douglas had had a rematch with Tyson and lost it means he didn't win the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                    So if Buster Douglas had had a rematch with Tyson and lost it means he didn't win the first fight?
                    Floyd won, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      If you had Floyd winning the fight I don't blame you. It looked more like an off night to me than a loss. No wonder Castillo couldn't win the rematch, he practically lost the first fight.
                      It wasn't an off night, Floyd was injured with a torn rotator cuff and he still fought the #1 guy at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X