Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Paul Williams on His Career, Life After Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul "That's the way the cookie crumbles" Williams. Good to see him in good spirit

Comment

What most impresses me about PW is his stamina,the man was usually throw hundreds punches no stop and i've never seen him tired....NEVER!!! SERGIO was so tired last rounds instead PAUL was ready to start a marathon...unbealivable;also vs LARA no matter the punishment he was always on 'opponent. He was very exciting watch him fight because his skills and attitude,he came ever to fight;honestly also in his "tough days" HE IS SHOWING THE HEART OF THE CHAMPION!!! RESPECT!!!

Comment

If you google "heart" you should get Paul Williams pictures.

Comment

Glad he is doing well.

Comment

paul is simply an amazing guy. gotta love him, i was and still am a big fan of him. hearing the news of what happened to him really hit me, and now watching this video makes me all sentimental. man this guy is truly somthing else. he has such a great spirt. Love you paul!

Comment

Paul Williams will be back on his feet again and be able to walk soon. We are really close for a cure for paralysis. I say in less than 5 years PWill will be walking.

I am confident and positive that such a good man like Paul William will be blessed and will be out of that chair.

Comment

Paul Williams

I love Paul Williams. Always brought everything he had into the ring. May GOD bless him and his family.

Comment

great guy, this is what boxing is all about

Comment

Miss his amazing work rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                      Listen you all being so nice and warm towards him.

50% of people on this forum called him words such as 'bum' a 'fraud' a 'ducker'. Said he was overrated, said he had no chin.

People on NSB are pathetic sometimes.

You all need to act a bit more like me, be a real man, appreciate everyone, love everyone, be strong, give to people and love your neighbours and smell good.

I'm so ashamed of some of you.
                      Great to see he is doing well. But I will still say it and I will still sleep well at night. And that is that he was one of the most overrated fighters that I have ever seen. If I said otherwise that is what wouldn't be real.

Comment

Working...
                      X