Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Paul Williams on His Career, Life After Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the most underrated fighters of our time. Paul Williams is the only guy to beat a prime Margarito and Prime Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Good to see him in good spirits. Back when I started following the sport as a hardcore fan back in 2006 he was my favourite boxer. Loved his style and the fact that he was willing to fight anyone. Damn man, imagine how many great fights we could have had with a PRIME Paul Williams in the 147-160 picture.

Comment

Respect for his attitude; it truly is an inspiration.

Comment

Paul Williams is a great and exciting fighter with an excellent attitude.

We miss you brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            One of the most underrated fighters of our time. Paul Williams is the only guy to beat a prime Margarito and Prime Sergio Martinez.
            Yeah, when you look at his accomplishments, he had a pretty awesome career. He was a real throwback and, despite his limitations, will always be one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
              Listen you all being so nice and warm towards him.

50% of people on this forum called him words such as 'bum' a 'fraud' a 'ducker'. Said he was overrated, said he had no chin.

People on NSB are pathetic sometimes.

You all need to act a bit more like me, be a real man, appreciate everyone, love everyone, be strong, give to people and love your neighbours and smell good.

I'm so ashamed of some of you.
              So? I'd still say he was overrated whether he can walk or not.

How you rate him as a fighter has nothing to do with whether you feel sympathy for him as a man who lost the ability to walk.

Comment

The man defines courage and deserves respect! Good to see he is doing well.

Comment

Thanks for this vid.

Good to see.

Comment

love the punisher ,,, much respect one of this eras best

Comment

Awesome,

man... so many what ifs if he would've never gotten injured.
                      Glad to see that he is still positive.

Comment

Working...
                      X