Comments Thread For: Photos: Khan-Collazo, Broner-Molina Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    He's mentally disturbed.

That was entertaining, why don't you cut some of these folks som slack. Different characters is good for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Why is Khan dressed up like Trigger from Only Fools and Horses
      "Alright Dave?"

Comment

Thanks for dressing up for the occasion, Collazo pull your sweat pants up at least.

Some posters on here just crack me up..

Look at Khan, he's the only ONE wearing that ****..Everybody on the undercard are dressed like if there on the undercard.. Khan is dressed like he's the main event and he's fighting Floyd tomorrow night. He looks like he's going to some business convention or something..He's more worried about if he looks good in pink and blue than fighting Louie Collazo at 147..I can't wait until they ship his ass back to Europe and hope he never comes back..

PRPP
        Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 05-02-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          Thanks for dressing up for the occasion, Collazo pull your sweat pants up at least.

Some posters on here just crack me up..

Look at Khan, he's the only ONE wearing that ****..Everybody on the undercard are dressed like if there on the undercard.. Khan is dressed like he's the main event and he's fighting Floyd tomorrow night. He looks like he's going to some business convention or something..He's more worried about if he looks good in pink and blue than fighting Louie Collazo at 147..I can't wait until they ship his ass back to Europe and hope he never comes back..

So, he should dress up like an under card fighter? What does that even mean?

Also it should be "they're" and not "there".

Btw he is on the undercard, but getting paid main event money. Same as Maidana at $1.5 million. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
            You know the main event is garbage when Khan/Collazo is the best matchup on the card.
            My feelings exactly. I'm split on the Khan/Collazo fight. I can easily see Collazo dominating Khan due to Khan's poor performance in his last fight, the long layoff and the it being his first fight at 147. However I can also see Khan's hand speed just overwhelming Collazo. It all depends I guess. When Khan is at his best he is pretty spectacular, but the thing is he's been inconsistent the past few fights.

Comment

Working...
            X