Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina is filling in for 50 Cent. "HUH"

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
      You know the main event is garbage when Khan/Collazo is the best matchup on the card.
      Khan - Collazo woulda been the best matchup on the Pacquiao - Bradley 2 card. That fight was unnecessary with Pac clearly winning the first fight, there was nothing to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
        Broner doesn't annoy me though, it's clear he's following Floyd's advice of playing the villain to sale fights, and if you check the ratings for the Maidana fight, it's working for him. He's also getting paid almost as much as Maidana is by fighting Molina, his persona is paying off. Khan on the other hand has no persona he is dead serious about being an annoying pr1ck, he constantly begs for the Floyd fight, looks over opponents and doesn't stop talking. That British accent doesn't help either, that **** sounds like chalkboard scratching. I want and need Collazo to KO him out of boxing.

If you hate him it doesn't mean everyone thinks the same, He's the most loved fighter in the Uk and gets massive support where ever he fights whether in Uk or in States.

Comment

Why is Khan dressed up like Trigger from Only Fools and Horses

Comment

also why has Broner morphed in to Rick Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
              Damn Collazo looks so much bigger boned than Khan.... just as tall if not taller too.
              Natural WW,

Khans still growing

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                He's mentally disturbed.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
                  Broner doesn't annoy me though, it's clear he's following Floyd's advice of playing the villain to sale fights, and if you check the ratings for the Maidana fight, it's working for him. He's also getting paid almost as much as Maidana is by fighting Molina, his persona is paying off. Khan on the other hand has no persona he is dead serious about being an annoying pr1ck, he constantly begs for the Floyd fight, looks over opponents and doesn't stop talking. That British accent doesn't help either, that **** sounds like chalkboard scratching. I want and need Collazo to KO him out of boxing.
                  You guys still believe that lie, lol . They act the way they do because thats just the way they are on and off camaras.

It's not an act, the only thing that happens is that fighters grow out of that foolish phase like any other person would , like mayweather is doing now.

Comment

I know the saying you can never be too overdressed but...

Comment

Originally posted by LWO View Post
                      Thanks for dressing up for the occasion, Collazo pull your sweat pants up at least.

This is boxing not a modeling contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X