Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched: Danny Garcia v Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boys in here giving out work....if the Lucas fans knew Swift had a granite beard BEFORE the Lucas fight...I wonder if they would've been screaming KO?!?....did Swift get rocked or dropped in a fight that made dudes jump of the cliff like that?!?....what was it?!?

Comment

Matthysse was supposed to annihilate Garcia. Didn't happen. Hence all these fans
      whining on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        He implied it was, it wasn't.

It was no punch either. I wasn't a Matthysse fan until this fight, I had it 50-50 going in but Lucas was desperately unlucky in the bout both with the injury and the refereeing.

Not as butthurt as you who went to the bother of creating an alt just to make posts on the topic. Be a man and post on your main account.
        Listen bro, the eye did swell from something, it wasn't an act of nature. It didn't (just happen). And it wasn't a foul that caused it. What we do know is that he had a fractured socket. That obviously didn't come from a swipe. It probably came from a beautiful hook, or multiple.

I've been a fan of Lucas since the Judah fight and am still one today. I knew that fight was going to be tough. I knew Lucas wasn't gonna steamroll him and I knew Lucas fanboys were in for a surprise and guess what, they're still crying rivers today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Naw Im glad Maestro schooled Gift in his "home." Hopefully Matthysse fights Herrera. Than we can see if Matthysse can beat the true 140lb champ.
          Lucas would probably get outboxed and loses a decision

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          SPot on!

I think Garcia won the Harrera fight tho, no robbery BS, it was just close and close cos Garcia took it too light, bit like Ali/Young I guess.

Nope most Matthysse fans gave Garcia ZERO credit, just read this thread lol

Good posts from both yall, all this moaning and *****ing and Matthysse barely gets through a c class slugger lol

Garcia holds wins over Khan (number one guy in the division) via KO, Judah easy decision over a fading but still good fighter, Morales (shot) but what a beautiful KO and Matthysse via a pretty comfortable decision and this too over a guy who was supposed to kill Garcia in "dos round" lol just love that quote.
          Guys here just dislike Danny so much. Idk why. God forbid he acted like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            my boys in here giving out work....if the Lucas fans knew Swift had a granite beard BEFORE the Lucas fight...I wonder if they would've been screaming KO?!?....did Swift get rocked or dropped in a fight that made dudes jump of the cliff like that?!?....what was it?!?
            Danny ate Lucas' shots like them ****s was rice and beans bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Naw Im glad Maestro schooled Gift in his "home." Hopefully Matthysse fights Herrera. Than we can see if Matthysse can beat the true 140lb champ.
              Matthysse barely got by a 135lb man. Are you SURE you want to dust off your Matthysse is God posters and start this "machine" fanboy nonsense up all over again?

Last time that happened, Lucas got his skull fractured, took a knee and LOST to a guy he was supposed to walk through with his RABBIT punches and elbows.

NO.

Comment

Garcia wasn't the one talking retirement after the fight. Do the math. He got demoralized when he could not hurt Danny with his hyped up "power." When he realized Danny wasn't Peterson...His expression changed.

Comment

Lol, why is Garcia and his fans so against a remtach? I think I know why.

Comment

This is why LM fans are the worst on this site. They go "Ohh the only rounds that matter are the one before the eye!" but it's a fight. If you get hit by a glove and your eye swells up IT'S PART OF A FIGHT.

Comment

Absolutely. In their minds Lucas won EVERY round before the 6th. And somehow with that SAME bad eye, was able to win a few late rounds.

So does the EYE work or not? How could he win rounds 10 or 12 for example with a bad eye, but not win rounds 7, 8, 9 with that same bad eye?

EXCUSES. He got his eye orbit fractured. That does not happen with a tap, a scrape or a "swipe."

Comment

Working...
                      X