Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting that work in

The speedbag was giving him some problems doe

Comment

Maidana is bad ass and all but comparing him to Floyd is like comparing a high school drop out to a college graduate in skill set lol. I know maidana will bring it but I see an embarrassed maidana at the end. When u move around maidana can't do anything.

Comment

War MAIDANA

Comment

those are bombs he's throwing, but very telegraphed and floyd will easily dodge them. hoped they worked on speed too. one important key also is stamina, chino will need to throw those for 12rds.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Maidana and Garcia have the right approach - The key to beating Floyd was, is, and always will be being a strong puncher who can bully him around the ring, land power shots, and upset his rhythm.

It's a style that would've worked much better for Canelo had the dumb **** not thought he was as good a boxer as Floyd.

That said, I'm not sure if Maidana has the stamina or punch resistance to keep up that kind of pace for a full 12 rounds.

Judging from the video...He certainly has the punching power, though. Goddamn.
            Power is useless if you can't find the target. Mayweather has fought many opponents that could have knocked him out with one punch yet it hasn't happened.

Canelo IMO hits harder, is faster and is more accurate than Chino and nothign happened. Of course Chino is more aggressive, so we will see a better fight but in the end....

Mayweather by UD.

Comment

Chino can have the power of Tyson and still can't beat Floyd, the best ever.

Comment

Working...
              X