No announcement yet.

Chino Putting in work for Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chino Putting in work for Mayweather

Chino knows how to throw a punch, any of those hooks and uppercuts are going to do damage if they get through.

Floyd is in for a fight, Chino Maidana is not an easy opponent for anybody.

Mayweather's legs need to be strong for this fight; otherwise Maidana likely takes him out early.

Comment

I can see Floyd breaking his calf while doing the chicken dance around the ring. Let's go Chino! lol!

Comment

Goddamn Ashton Kutcher in the blue polo takin' pictures @ 3:31.

Comment

**** he hits hard.

Comment

Maidana and Garcia have the right approach - The key to beating Floyd was, is, and always will be being a strong puncher who can bully him around the ring, land power shots, and upset his rhythm.

It's a style that would've worked much better for Canelo had the dumb **** not thought he was as good a boxer as Floyd.

That said, I'm not sure if Maidana has the stamina or punch resistance to keep up that kind of pace for a full 12 rounds.

Judging from the video...He certainly has the punching power, though. Goddamn.

Comment

They can use whatever approach they want. Mayweather will just clinch and elbow and forearm him to death. Conveniently enough, they will have a ref that won't say a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronard View Post
                They can use whatever approach they want. Mayweather will just clinch and elbow and forearm him to death. Conveniently enough, they will have a ref that won't say a thing.
                I think that's the fight Maidana wants.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous -
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronard

I think that's the fight Maidana wants.
                  You sure? What did he do when Alexander clinched him to death?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Maidana and Garcia have the right approach - The key to beating Floyd was, is, and always will be being a strong puncher who can bully him around the ring, land power shots, and upset his rhythm.

It's a style that would've worked much better for Canelo had the dumb **** not thought he was as good a boxer as Floyd.

That said, I'm not sure if Maidana has the stamina or punch resistance to keep up that kind of pace for a full 12 rounds.

Judging from the video...He certainly has the punching power, though. Goddamn.
                    He has the punch resistance but that stamina might be his downfall. Either way I can easily see Chino doing better in this fight than Alvarez did

Comment

Working...
                    X