Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would rank superior in this WW triangle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley would beat them both imo. But in about a year or so I might give the edge to Thurman if he continues to improve

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      All those fighters.were at 140....bradley has not done much at.147....got a gift vs pac and a loss, beat 1 ww win jmm, barely beat provodnikov who as was not ranked at ww...thurman kos bradley and porter should be betting fav

If you are no a slick guy and have no punch you will be in deep **** at ww...maidana beats him imo, pac, money, if he was GBP he would have a loss already at ww
      LOL maidana beats bradley? ****** alert.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
        LOL maidana beats bradley? ****** alert.
        Whoa... I skimmed over that. Maidana would be fortunate to win a round against Bradley.

Comment

1. Thurman
          2. Bradley
          3. Porter

Thurman's the real deal. I see him beating all welter weights besides pac, may and marquez

Bradley has good talent, but he fights stupid. When he fights smart he's good, but i was very disappointed in his performances vs pac and provo. He fights like a puncher who cant punch.

I wasnt really impressed with porter in his last 2 fights, they said more about his opponents than him.

Comment

On paper you have to go with Bradley, but I wouldn't be surprised if either guy beat TB honestly. Porter-Thurman is too close to call right now.

Unfortunately for us fans, we'll never get to see Bradley fight these guys. He's locked in for Prov II, Marquez II, and Pacquiao III.

Comment

Bradley is the best boxer out of the 3 and has the best chin and experience

Porter has the most power out of the 3 and is the best inside fighter

Thurman still needs to prove himself to me

Comment

Bradley is more proven and has a better resume.

However h2h I think porter outworks bradley and KO's "0 chin Thurman".

Comment

If Bradley boxes with smarts both Thurman and Porter dont touch him.

Comment

Thurman is still really crude but we know how nsb falls in love with power. Porter would be a more interesting matchup but I would still favor Bradley in both.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                      Bradley has the best resume, has beat the better fighters and is more experienced. You have to go with him until Porter or Thurman start doing what Bradley has done over the similar period of time
                      Yip.

1- Bradley, and only Bradley, on points for the foreseeable future.
                      2- Porter KOs Thurman if the fight happens soon(ish).
                      3- Thurman beats, if not KOs Porter if the fight happens later, though he may never rival a 'not over the' hill Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X