Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Arum talking 5 fight extension for 2 more years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny has his own promotional company,why does he need top rank period?? he has brought people in to investigate if they were ripping him off and the answer was yes..then somehow he was forced to fire the company who did the investigation only to get himself sued......then he ends up with tax issues.......why would you resign with them?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Either way Pac is screwed of a Floyd fight, Oscar and Richard are beefing, Richard is about to be fired or seems that way, so Oscar's goldenboy promotions will no longer be able to do business with Haymon or Showtime.

Oscar is trying to realign with Arum, and Richard already said he hates Arums guts and will never ever work with him, when before he tried to make it like all Arum had to do was call Richard, but the truth came out when he said I will never do business with him, this thing is a mess.

This is why the business part of boxing hurts the sport.
      Floyd and Manny both have their own companies..why not make the fight on their own just like Calzaghe and Roy did..simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        or both companies strap there boot laces and act like men,, lets not act like 1 is corrupt and the other is perfect. often times people swear allegiance to these companies cause there fav fighter is on it. both are full of ****

the cold war isnt good for boxing period. i dnt know why people rather want every1 to jump ship to there company then resolve the problem itself. oh well
        I do think this would end the coldwar.

What coldwar would there be?

The only fights Arum would have is Jessie Vargas, Bradley, M Garcia, Chavez and Ruslan.

Atlest the only big name fighters..That would be the nail in the coffin.

It would be sad to see it have to come to that JUST to end the cold war, but it is what it is.

Comment

Manny should be Manny. Same way Oscar went, floyd, and cotto. His name is big enough but obviously his brain isnt

Comment

I don't think top rank has that many options for manny.

He should do a fight by fight deal.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Floyd and Manny both have their own companies..why not make the fight on their own just like Calzaghe and Roy did..simple as that
              Because Floyd and Manny rely on their advisers and their advisers are telling them what to do.

Comment

I think we should all invade the PacLand forum and tell Manny not to sign.

Comment

All of you whiny f4gs just shut the fuk up with your Arum only has this and that guy left the guy has the entire world to work with and alot of young up and comers Verdejo will be the next pr star before danny the gift garcia and the list goes on ..just watch the sport and stop worrying about the background scene like str8 B1tches .Arum will die soon and his company will still stick around long after he's gone

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    JMM if they can force another one and then Ruslan and Vargas.... that's all I can think of.

Got nobody else in the wood work that I could see happening.
                    I'm not interested in a Vargas fight at all, TBH. JMM 5 and Ruslan are the only two I'd like to see

Comment

i wanna see jmm 5,, he needs that one back. then i want him to fight danny, take that 0 cause i know he'd beat that ass haha.. at this point.. nah i dont need to see a floyd fight dont want to see another loss before he retires

Comment

Working...
                      X