No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
    Because im sick of arguing with morons. You people are claiming Sam peter was a better fighter than joe Frazier ffs. You shouldn't even be on a boxing forum as you clearly know nothing about the sport.
    - Translation mk 2 -

He does not agree with my opinion even though boxing is a subjective sport matter especially when we're talking about FANTASY fights so therefore I am going to say something like ooh you must be on drugs even though my Avatar hero has consumed an equal amount of PEDs to that of a bodybuilder and god knows how many other class A and B drugs

I'll claim he doesn't know anything about boxing when I've brought nothing to the plate regarding the debate of backing the claims that Joe Frazier is this ATG some think he is.

Done -

And this conclude the translation of a little minded bitter nostalgiatard fan that can't give credit where it is due.
    Last edited by M Bison; 05-27-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I'm fine with the truth.

How many times has Wlad been knocked down in his career?
      A lot lower number than he has world heavyweight title fight wins and defenses maybe?

Rebuttal: How many times has Vitali been knocked down is his career?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        How many times have you recited that in this thread alone?

The point stinks. It's the same as saying current fans don't appreciate the quality of old fighters. It's an argument without substance.

If Sam Peter could really beat Joe Frazier, he would have at least been able to beat the likes of Chambers and Toney decisively.

But he didn't.
        Absolutely nobody contests that he didn't beat Toney clearly in the second figtht. Nobody. So that argument is null. The Chambers fight was when Peter was basically a shell of his old, ferocious self.

Comment

• Wlad is number 1 p4p right now. All business motives aside. He's the undisputed king of his division and he looks untouchable, can't say the same for other p4p fighters.

P4P was created to give praise to the lower weight divisions; currently were completely under appreciating the king of boxing. I wonder what if Wlad was born in America??

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            - Translation mk 2 -

He does not agree with my opinion even though boxing is a subjective sport matter especially when we're talking about FANTASY fights so therefore I am going to say something like ooh you must be on drugs even though my Avatar hero has consumed an equal amount of PEDs to that of a bodybuilder and god knows how many other class A and B drugs

I'll claim he doesn't know anything about boxing when I've brought nothing to the plate regarding the debate of backing the claims that Joe Frazier is this ATG some think he is.

Done -

And this conclude the translation of a little minded bitter nostalgiatard fan that can't give credit where it is due.
            I definitely think YOU'RE on drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              A lot lower number than he has world heavyweight title fight wins and defenses maybe?

Rebuttal: How many times has Vitali been knocked down is his career?
              oh yes, my personal favourite argument of the Klitschko fan boys. When Wlads chin and durability are questioned, they bring Vitali into it, for no apparent reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
                H2H is hypothesis. Frazier has a far from impressive resume and is really, when it boils down to it, highly overrated. And as far as Peter vs Frazier goes, Peter was a beast like 10 plus yrs ago and probably the most feared man in boxing at the time. He was in shape too at the time, a beast as I said. No need to try and bummify him further.
                Exactly. Peoples memories are like their genitalia on here sometimes.

SHORT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Absolutely nobody contests that he didn't beat Toney clearly in the second figtht. Nobody. So that argument is null. The Chambers fight was when Peter was basically a shell of his old, ferocious self.
                  It doesn't change the fact he didn't beat Toney clearly the first time round which a prime Frazier would not have failed to do btw.

His old ferocious self are we even talking about the same Sam peter ? They guy was an incredibly crude slugger, his attack was wild, loopy and often landed on illegal areas.

Comment

oh yes, my personal favourite argument of the Klitschko fan boys. When Wlads chin and durability are questioned, they bring Vitali into it, for no apparent reason.
                    There was a reason. To ilicit a response from the person I was replying to.

Not you.

Speak to me when I ask you to and note before.

Ok, your turn. Why are you such a dense, close minded pr*ck when it comes to the Klitschko's? Does their domination of a once proud and competitive division upset you for some underlying reason you have yet to mention? Why don't you be a man and explain why it really seems to upset you and cut the BS? That would be a lot better than debating on historical opinions, etc.

(waiting for the reply that he only despises the Klitschko fans and not the Klitschko's themselves for their dominance, etc, etc...)

Comment

It doesn't change the fact he didn't beat Toney clearly the first time round which a prime Frazier would not have failed to do btw.

His old ferocious self are we even talking about the same Sam peter ? They guy was an incredibly crude slugger, his attack was wild, loopy and often landed on illegal areas.
                      How do you know that? Toney beat the legend Holyfield not long before that, even if he was doping. Lol, this is just another example of you thinking your opinion is a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X