No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
    H2H is hypothesis. Frazier has a far from impressive resume and is really, when it boils down to it, highly overrated. And as far as Peter vs Frazier goes, Peter was a beast like 10 plus yrs ago and probably the most feared man in boxing at the time. He was in shape too at the time, a beast as I said. No need to try and bummify him further.
    lol none of that is true.

Who would you like Frazier to have faced that would have greatly enhanced his resume?

And btw, that's rich coming from a Wlad fanboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
      H2H is hypothesis. Frazier has a far from impressive resume and is really, when it boils down to it, highly overrated. And as far as Peter vs Frazier goes, Peter was a beast like 10 plus yrs ago and probably the most feared man in boxing at the time. He was in shape too at the time, a beast as I said. No need to try and bummify him further.
      Do you even realise how ****** you sound? You're a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
        Well if you are clean then your obviously suffering from a mental disorder of some variety.
        Says the guy who can't differentiate the difference between your and you're, awkward back to basic English classes for you ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
          Do you even realise how ****** you sound? You're a joke.
          All I see you doing is commenting with trivial responses but with no input to the debate, do you actually have something to say or don't you?
          Can you accept the fact James Toney was essentially made out to look like a bum by "the fat bum" Samuel Peter?
          Perhaps Toney used steroids against Peters as well yet still lost.
          Last edited by M Bison; 05-27-2014, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• He really should've been DQ'd against Povetkin. The ref gave him how many stern warnings before finally taking a point? It was pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              He really should've been DQ'd against Povetkin. The ref gave him how many stern warnings before finally taking a point? It was pathetic.
              Yeah, it was probably the worst showing of a Heavyweight Champion in the Division.

Comment

• Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                I don't like getting into those *****cat fight discussions, but if you blame or belittle Vitali because of his fight with Lewis and you're a supporter of Roy Jones and Mayweather, then sorry mate, you must be delusional.
                Btw, don't expect me to give you any answer from here on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  All I see you doing is commenting with trivial responses but with no input to the debate, do you actually have something to say or don't you?
                  Can you accept the fact James Toney was essentially made out to look like a bum by "the fat bum" Samuel Peter?
                  You obviously haven't even seen the fight

Many people thought Toney won the first fight you muppet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Because im sick of arguing with morons. You people are claiming Sam peter was a better fighter than joe Frazier ffs. You shouldn't even be on a boxing forum as you clearly know nothing about the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      You do know that Eddie Chambers weighed in at 202 pounds in a heavyweight fight right?

If mike bunce is such a dunce, then what does that make the SEVERAL people like the mighty Darryll Williamson, Panell, Purrity, Sanders, Peter, Brewster etc etc that all managed to knock down Wlad - even multiple times.

Knockdowns happen, it's boxing.
                      202 lbs would have been considered a super heavyweight during the 1940's and 50's. You know, when the true heavyweight GOAT was champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X