Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd also has a better chin than Wlad.

Comment

• I always like sticking up for Wlad against illogical criticism but I've arrived too late to this thread. Can't be bothered to read up on a 100 pages.

And I see VG_Addict also seems to be pretty active in this thread. Keep in mind that this is a self-confessed 5'3 manlet who's got some kind of a mental problem, creating the same thread topics in the Lounge over and over again (though he seems to have disappeared from the Lounge. Somebody must have put him on the meds)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        I always like sticking up for Wlad against illogical criticism but I've arrived too late to this thread. Can't be bothered to read up on a 100 pages.

And I see VG_Addict also seems to be pretty active in this thread. Keep in mind that this is a self-confessed 5'3 manlet who's got some kind of a mental problem, creating the same thread topics in the Lounge over and over again (though he seems to have disappeared from the Lounge. Somebody must have put him on the meds)
        LMAO!!!!

VG_manlet

He has been talking utter ****e on this thread throughout, I'm guessing he follows the usual trend on the lounge threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          You weren't even on this site when the fight happened

I picked Haye to lose against Wlad you absolute muppet.
          Dont try to deny your self confessed love for David Haye I mean you had his avatar in all his ****-****** passion with his pouting I bet you have a poster of him half naked beside your bed just so you can get yourself through the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
            Wladimir Klitschko transformed heavyweight boxing. His performance against Leapai last night cemented this. His jab, footwork, defense and offense were all immaculate and incomparable. No style works against him.

He proved uppercuts, combos, feinting, swarming etc to be near-worthless (in the case of his opponents) and unnecessary (in the case of himself). Thus by his perfect minimalistic-seeming technique he actually shows how bad previous generations of boxers were who could win with such techniques like feinting and combos.

Wladimir is the blueprint for what strategies work (in his case) and don't work (in his opponents' case). Wladimir Klitschko is the measuring stick for champions of the past and future

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
              The thing about Ali. He was LUCKY in rematches. Literally! Ali actually build his broad popularity on rematch luck.

Imagine if this had happened,

Ali loses to Frazier (as he did in their first fight) but would never rematch Frazier.
              Ali loses to Ken Norton (as he did in their first fight) but would never rematch Norton.
              Ali loses to Leon Spinks (as he did in their first fight) but would never rematch Spinks.
              Ali wins against Sonny Liston but then loses in the rematch instead of winning by a ridiculous gift stoppage.
              Ali wins against Foreman, gives Foreman a rematch and (very likely) loses the rematch
              Foreman annihilates Ken Norton and Joe Frazier (as he indeed did, KO2 and KO2)
              Leon Spinks ends his career with a bummy record of 26-16 (= Spinks' record without the Ali rematch)

Now where does this leave the credibility of the greatest of all time? He beat just tomato cans, even by todays standards. Without the rematches, Ali would of all been a tomato can himself. If Wlad and Vitali would have contractual been allowed to avenge their losses, nobody would be talking about the Klitschkos as sub par in any way.

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/500x/33559354.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• I made this amateur video a few years ago. A bit outdated but...

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  LMAO!!!!

VG_manlet

He has been talking utter ****e on this thread throughout, I'm guessing he follows the usual trend on the lounge threads.
                  ****e? Every one of my posts in this thread have been true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Marquez is more skilled in steroids, ducking and acting like a cry baby yes we don't disagree with you on that.
                    Lol youre too butthurt. How do you even sit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                      Lol youre too butthurt. How do you even sit?
                      ... like anyone else would?

Comment

Working...
                      X