No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    vitali and wladimir are way better than Lennox lewis.

Vitali in my eyes won the fight against lewis.

Wladimir is breaking records left right and centre. Longest title reigns, world title defences. world title fights, unifying belts...

Wladimir is p4p the best boxer in the world bar none....
    YDKSAB. Lewis is MUCH better than Vitali. He has a better resume, and beat Vitali when they fought.

And Floyd Mayweather is the best P4P fighter.

Comment

• Floyd is better than Wlad. For one thing, Floyd can actually fight on the inside.

And don't say that Wlad doesn't need to fight on the inside, because Bowe and Lewis were around Wlad's size, and they could both fight on the inside.
      Last edited by VG_Addict; 05-21-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Yea, because Nielson held the ring title and went 15-2 in title fights, just like Vitali, huh?
        If you're not the real champ, does the name of your belt matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
          No matter what their haters say, the Klitschkos are great fighters.
          Yes they are.

For sure - especially Wlad. A tat on the boring side, but you can't deny he's great and would give anyone in history a fight.

But he's not the greatest and his resume is not great either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
            First off, I'm white, and canadian, I don't give a damn fuc k if there are no more black dominant heavyweight or american dominant heavyweight. You ******ed Klitschkos fans always act like the second somebody doesnt claim the Klit are the greatest that's because they are racists. Stop playing the victim.

An old out of shape Lewis gave Vitali the fight of his life, at the end of the last round Vitali was totally exhausted (both were) and was holding for his life. That was an OLD and the wrost version of Lewis I've ever seen. Can you imagine what a young version would have done. Then Vitali went on to completely dominate all his opponents (props to him) but can you imagine what a prime Lewis would have done to the competition that the Klits have today ? He would have done the same thing.

I'm not the one jerk1ng on the legends of the past, youre the one underestimating them. To claim a Klit would beat Ali is plain ******ation, Ali has the best win in history against Foreman, he was a heavyweight moving and dancing like a welterweight. And Foreman is 10 times de boxer Leapai is. The day Leapai will win a world title at 45 years old I'm going to give my bank account to a pedoph1le serial murderer.

The saddest part is that Klitschkos fans on this site try to convince people that the Klits are the greatest but they do so in such a ******ed way that they are doing the opposite and make people dislike the Klits because of them. I have huge respect for the two brothers, but their fans are so ******ed that it makes me unlike them.
            I know you're too dumb to know but Vitali was the reason looked ordinary in that fight. Not just because he was as ATG apologists suggest, 'OLD' or 'FAT'.

Comment

We've noticed all the boxers you like (Lewis, Mayweather, Haye, Stevenson) have something in common, and all those you hate (Wladimir, Vitali, Kovalev) have something in common.
              I don't like Haye or Stevenson. I have never said I liked Haye or Stevenson.

And Kovalev's one of my favorite fighters right now. I have made numerous posts where I said he was a great fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                vitali and wladimir are way better than Lennox lewis.

Vitali in my eyes won the fight against lewis.

Wladimir is breaking records left right and centre. Longest title reigns, world title defences. world title fights, unifying belts...

Wladimir is p4p the best boxer in the world bar none....
                Did you get your mummy to make your your boxingscene profile because I can't fathom how such a bellend with downs syndrome like yourself managed to go through the process of making one

Comment

We've noticed all the boxers you like (Lewis, Mayweather, Haye, Stevenson) have something in common, and all those you hate (Wladimir, Vitali, Kovalev) have something in common.
                  LMAO!

Nicely spotted... didn't notice that until now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    I know you're too dumb to know but Vitali was the reason looked ordinary in that fight. Not just because he was as ATG apologists suggest, 'OLD' or 'FAT'.
                    Lewis only had two weeks to prepare for Vitali. And Lewis wasn't the one who nearly lost an eye.

Comment

its pretty obvious the boxers you like wouldn't exactly be kicked out of the KKK for skin colour anyways.. mr pot kettle black

Comment

Working...
                      X