• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    Not college material?
    Not with those analytic skills LOL

Man this yoz guy's chick on his thing keeps givin me a hard on ey. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Don't even try to deny it, we all know how you were sporting these silly Davey avatars a couple yrs back and your user title was THE HAYEMAKER. What a weak attempt to avoid the fact that you are a Davey fanboy. You probably want to be his little gay lover, knowing how pretty and girly both of you are, lol.
      So? I've also been sporting Kessler, Froch, Joshua amongst others. You on the other hand sport the same man over and over again - your original name was WladimirK ffs

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Not to mention is hard to swallow LacedUp calling anybody else a "fanboy" when he's sporting a tattoo of Ali on his shoulder. LOL
      At least I can criticize and praise where deserved. You slurp up Klitschko's cum with pleasure.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      LacedUp says,
      No way I am a fanboy, just because I sport a tattoo of my favorite fighter, doesn't make me a fanboy.

Then he sports Haye avatars and uses their aliases on this forum. Not fanboy like at all!
      I think you're my biggest fan actually. You constantly PM me, every post you write is about me. I think you can't stand the fact that I made you look like the fat gimp you are and everybody was laughing at you.

Or is it that I'm just a better human being in all aspects of life than you? That I don't have to lie to big myself up Mr amateur cruiserweight

Comment

• Laced, Weltz looked like an average guy, you looked like a metro***ual **** with a chip on his shoulder and your full of yourself comments verify it.

And this 'Everyone thinks this and that business tells me you're unable to stand on your own 2 feet, besides I haven't seen TOO much support for your ideas actually.

Since when have I not given credit where it's due? I appraise every fighter to their actual abilities.

All you do is **** all over modern hws. And sling childish abuse. And big note yourself "Or is it that I'm just a better human being in all aspects of life than you?" Who writes that ****? lol

I don't care if you don't share same opinions but you chose to take it to the next level. I'm here to debate boxing not your rubbish game you started in the dome.

Take a break Ricky Martin

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
          Not college material?
          Over here it's called university, and yes I'm there.

Comment

• You should enrol in either a bachelor of statistics (so you can learn how ****ty the chances are your heroes have in the real world)

Or a bachelor of visual arts (so you can finally appreciate how piss weak your heroes look)

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              Not with those analytic skills LOL

Man this yoz guy's chick on his thing keeps givin me a hard on ey. lol
              Natalie Portman I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                So? I've also been sporting Kessler, Froch, Joshua amongst others. You on the other hand sport the same man over and over again - your original name was WladimirK ffs

At least I can criticize and praise where deserved. You slurp up Klitschko's cum with pleasure.

I think you're my biggest fan actually. You constantly PM me, every post you write is about me. I think you can't stand the fact that I made you look like the fat gimp you are and everybody was laughing at you.

Or is it that I'm just a better human being in all aspects of life than you? That I don't have to lie to big myself up Mr amateur cruiserweight
                Now listen you little arrogant ****.

I told everybody on this forum already that I did NOT train before posting that picture. I simply posted my picture because YOU bumped that thread again, and I am a man of my word, but I could not be arsed to train 6 weeks for some silly photo battle with you. I told you this already.

If I would have the time going to the gym 5 hours a day as you obviously have, I would look ten times bigger and stronger than you, as I am in fact a much bigger guy than you naturally. When I was 20, hell even 25 I was ripped and had a 6 pack. Father time caught up with me, lol.

Comment

• And LOL about your comment of supposedly being a better human being than me. That is internet wannabe stuff in a nutshell from someone who deeply lacks confidence in himself in real life.

There you just openly show your arrogant twat character. You look like a little arrogant twat too from your pictures, btw.
                  Last edited by Weltschmerz; 06-22-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Now listen you little arrogant ****.

I told everybody on this forum already that I did NOT train before posting that picture. I simply posted my picture because YOU bumped that thread again, and I am a man of my word, but I could not be arsed to train 6 weeks for some silly photo battle with you. I told you this already.

If I would have the time going to the gym 5 hours a day as you obviously have, I would look ten times bigger and stronger than you, as I am in fact a much bigger guy than you naturally. When I was 20, hell even 25 I was ripped and had a 6 pack. Father time caught up with me, lol.
                    STFU fatass

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
                      STFU fatass
                      Are you his girlfriend? How about sticking to the topic of this thread, kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X