No announcement yet.

The Greatness of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
    Rank them how you want, doesn't mean too much. Think out of the box for once.
    I haven't ranked them, but if I did, they wouldn't be in the top 20.

Regardless, you were the ones saying other 'greats' resume's were worse than Wlad's. All I'm asking is who's resume are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I haven't ranked them, but if I did, they wouldn't be in the top 20.

Regardless, you were the ones saying other 'greats' resume's were worse than Wlad's. All I'm asking is who's resume are you talking about?
      This thread is about Wladimir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        For all it's worth, Frazier was KTFO twice, Wlad wasn't. It's a fairly valid comparison in itself. No need denying it. Wlad was never decked by some complete bums like Mike Bruce or the human punchin bag Oscar Bonavena,
        Darryll Williamson, Steve Pannell, Ross Puritty & Lamon Brewster might have something else to say about that.

Comment

• Wladimir will end up outshining most of the resume's of the past champs. History in the making we are witnessing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Wladimir will end up outshining most of the resume's of the past champs. History in the making we are witnessing!
            Hoping for Wlad-Mormeck rematch next!

Mini Tyson will bring it this time.

Comment

• weltshmerz must haven't seen a single boxing fight beside Clinchko bro's

Comment

• There are plenty of up and coming good, young hungry lion opponents for Wladimir. Let the haters keep hating. Wlad is history in the making!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Darryll Williamson, Steve Pannell, Ross Puritty & Lamon Brewster might have something else to say about that.
                  Ross Purrity shares the same attitude of Darnell Boone, hard man to knockout and always can be dangerous If Wlad wasn't so determined on going for KOs early in his career he'd of likely easily took a 12rd decision like many other good boxers did with him.

Steve Pannell, Williamson are all renowned big punchers high KO percentages and I believe it was Williamson who gave Chris Byrd a tough fight.

Lamon Brewster is a proven world champion with some very good names on his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Ross Purrity shares the same attitude of Darnell Boone, hard man to knockout and always can be dangerous If Wlad wasn't so determined on going for KOs early in his career he'd of likely easily took a 12rd decision like many other good boxers did with him.

Steve Pannell, Williamson are all renowned big punchers high KO percentages and I believe it was Williamson who gave Chris Byrd a tough fight.

Lamon Brewster is a proven world champion with some very good names on his resume.
                    Yes, purrity was a bad man I love how you imbeciles try and paint these guys as better fighters than what they were while denigrating guys like joe Frazier your agenda is so pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Oh my god, such rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                      X