No announcement yet.

Danny "Gift" Garcia Fans Please Explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny "Gift" Garcia Fans Please Explain

When Lucas Matthysse fights a guy that took brutal shots and still kept coming, with Molina landing huge punches of his own in a Fight of The Year candidate, KD Lucas two times and the Machine still gets up and beats the guy in what I can only describe as brain injury fashion, then that means both of them are bums.
    Now if Danny Gift Garcia CLEARLY loses the fight against Herrera and still steals the fight from the rightful winner then that's cool and he's not a POS douche for bragging about a stolen fight on Twitter.
    Doesnt seem logical but maybe in some Danny Gift Garcia fantard parallel universe all that makes sense, so feel free to explain how all that works. Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    When Lucas Matthysse fights a guy that took brutal shots and still kept coming, with Molina landing huge punches of his own in a Fight of The Year candidate, KD Lucas two times and the Machine still gets up and beats the guy in what I can only describe as brain injury fashion, then that means both of them are bums.
    Now if Danny Gift Garcia CLEARLY loses the fight against Herrera and still steals the fight from the rightful winner then that's cool and he's not a POS douche for bragging about a stolen fight on Twitter.
    Doesnt seem logical but maybe in some Danny Gift Garcia fantard parallel universe all that makes sense, so feel free to explain how all that works. Thanks for your time.
    Matthysse got dropped twice by a lightweight journeyman your boy is a bum and danny already taxed that ass!

Comment

garcia fans are jokes

Comment

Let's not forget Garcia was as big as a favorite as Matthysse and looked like a one trick pony in the schooling Herrera put on him. Garcia never tried to change it up. Matthysse changed it up and took over

oh but he a boxer doe
        oh but he fights off the back foot doe
        oh but he can counter punch doe

You get held to a higher standard by being a boxer who picks his shots. You pass the "eye test" as Burner always brings up. The ****ing eye test man, if I have to hear that again I'm going to puke.

Comment

The puerto rican in me is offended, but my brain says you're right. My boy danny got a gift. He needs to stay away from limited fighters, or he might get outboxed again. Hopefully haymon feeds him nobodies at welterweight.

Danny is the PR champ!

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
            Matthysse got dropped twice by a lightweight journeyman your boy is a bum and danny already taxed that ass!
            Thanks man for the reply. Lets see if I can understand this then:
            So getting KD by a tough journeyman and then getting up and winning by KO makes you a bum, but LOSING to a journeyman and STEALING the W from him, that makes you a good boxer in the Danny "Gift" universe.
            Fascinating stuff.
            Stephen fking Hawking would love to learn more about this universe of yours where logic as we know it doesnt exist.

Comment

Why is it every time Matthysse is mentioned that Danny Garcia is mentioned?

He beat him, for crying out loud get over it. It's over.

Comment

Somebody twisting reality. Let me tell you why all you dudes are full of $h!t. But 1st, it's imperative I advise I'm a fan of both.

Now lets get the facts straight. This all started when Lucas fanboys were claiming Danny would duck him. Then Danny signed the fight. Then Lucas was gonna destroy Danny. Instead what transpired was Danny came out on top in a close competitive fight.

Fast forward to Danny/Herrera. Sure Danny was favored, but Herrera is no bum/slouch and beat or took many good jr welterweights to the limit. He made Danny look bad in a close fight and all the Lucas fanboys re emerged with stuff acting like it was Lucas who beat Danny instead of Herrera. Didn't happen in the real world though.

Then came last night. Lucas was supposed to bomb through Molina, who came up in weight and was stopped by DeMarco in no time flat. Instead early in the fight Lucas had problems with Molina's height and got hurt multiple times in route to a hard fought foty candidate. Now Lucas fanboys are on damage control because Lucas did not blast through Molina.

Now if we look at this from an unbiased point of view, you'd understand that this is boxing. Some fighters are tailor made for some, while others are destined to struggle. Bottom line is Lucas and Danny fought, Danny won and both have more to give. Suck it up and stop making excuses.

Comment

Lol "Gift". Excellent.

Comment

Mind blown that you are still this mad that Garcia drilled Matthyse

Comment

Working...
                    X