No announcement yet.

Danny "Gift" Garcia Fans Please Explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    But the people who picked Garcia have the annoying habit of turning every fight between a boxer and puncher into "another Garcia/Matthysse."

Is this just like Garcia/Matthysse?
    This is going to be the same as Garcia/Matthysse.
    Y'all are overrating *insert puncher here* just like before Garcia/Matthysse.
    Right, just like Matthysse was going to kill Garcia.
    Yeah that's true but I don't really blame them because frankly the way "Danny was supposed to get murdered" was truly ridiculous.

I do agree though but that's nothing compared to the other side of the spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      Matthysse got dropped twice by a lightweight journeyman your boy is a bum and danny already taxed that ass!
      What he said...lol^

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Apparently, Danny doesn't owe anyone a rematch. That's his montra.
        I truly feel like it doesnt NEED a rematch right now. I like rematches when theres questions lingering after a fight. I saw Garcia and Matthysse already, It was a competetive fight but clear win for Danny, who became the #1 man at 140. Id like to see a rematch at 147 but it would have to build itself. They would both have to climb the ladder at 147 to give the fight meaning other than just "Oh its Garcia fighting Matthysee again"

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Why is it every time Matthysse is mentioned that Danny Garcia is mentioned?

He beat him, for crying out loud get over it. It's over.
          * Ditto* Bro...

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
            I truly feel like it doesnt NEED a rematch right now. I like rematches when theres questions lingering after a fight. I saw Garcia and Matthysse already, It was a competetive fight but clear win for Danny, who became the #1 man at 140. Id like to see a rematch at 147 but it would have to build itself. They would both have to climb the ladder at 147 to give the fight meaning other than just "Oh its Garcia fighting Matthysee again"
            Would you care for a poll on ESPN or The Ring sites?

... Just for the fun of it!

Comment

barely beating a guy with one eye while getting help from the ref doesn't raise any questions? ok.......

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                barely beating a guy with one eye while getting help from the ref doesn't raise any questions? ok.......
                Here we go.. the eye thing again. Garcia is the reason he had one eye, unless Matty punched himself in the eye and I missed it?

Comment

No. The FACT is he won the fight. You wont sway anyone with your opinions that you state as a fact.
                  Actually no. The fact is that Danny "Gift" Garcia lost the fight and they robbed Herrera.
                  You see when you lose most rounds beyond reasonable doubt then you lose the fight in boxing. Most people with any common sense will say Herrera won at least 8 rounds. When its a close fight there's maybe one or even two rounds that, as they say "cold have gone either way". This isnt the case, it wasnt even close no matter how you cut it.
                  No reason to get mad, this happens a lot in boxing. It is what it is.
                  "Gift" is a talented boxer, no one here is saying he isnt. But we cant just go around pretending things went down any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                    Actually no. The fact is that Danny "Gift" Garcia lost the fight and they robbed Herrera.
                    You see when you lose most rounds beyond reasonable doubt then you lose the fight in boxing. Most people with any common sense will say Herrera won at least 8 rounds. When its a close fight there's maybe one or even two rounds that, as they say "cold have gone either way". This isnt the case, it wasnt even close no matter how you cut it.
                    "Gift" is a talented boxer, no one here is saying he isnt. But we cant just go around pretending things went down any other way.
                    No. fact is Danny won, you need to let it go. You seem like the one whos mad and like you said this happens alot in boxing, it is what it is. Close fights always have people on both sides of the fence with opinions, but stating yours as a fact doesnt make it more valid or change the result. Why even make a thread about it? let it go already.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      I'm gonna go ahead and give you 3 "Benditos" take care and stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X