Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN needs to get rid of Teddy Atlas when they televise a W. Klitschko fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN needs to get rid of Teddy Atlas when they televise a W. Klitschko fight

The guy was annoying as hell. We knows his opinion, we don't need him to air it out in the open with his East Coast, New York snobbery. Just cover the damn fight objectively and stop the bias. We can usually tolerate his loud voice during Friday Night Fights, but not during a televised World Heavyweight Championship fight.

Edited Sidenote: Chris Byrd should have been added to the commentary (a fighters perspective) to balance out Atlas' commentary:
    Last edited by cupocity303; 04-26-2014, 06:04 PM.

missed it, did he find some way to work in a comment about Tyson? :laugh:
    remember him calling Wlad a Russian before, think it was in Peter II
    Teddy's funny, like his commentary for that reason
    that and when he gets mad he really goes off

Comment

Yea, he was hatin on Wlad hard at the end.

Comment

BANG BANG! Teddy is borderline senile..

Comment

Everything he said was true. What exactly are you mad about?

Comment

He did call him Russian again

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
              The guy was annoying as hell. We knows his opinion, we don't need him to air it out in the open with his East Coast, New York snobbery. Just cover the damn fight objectively and stop the bias. We can usually tolerate his loud voice during Friday Night Fights, but not during a televised World Heavyweight Championship fight.
              Championship fight? yeah technically I guess.... Y0ur one of those guys who goes into a good restaurant and a **** sandwich is grand I guess?

Teddy has the balls to know when people are being taken by this fraud who fought a guy who was tailor made to do little more than take a beating. And people accept this BS and want to say Atlas is the problem?

Go back to eating your **** sandwich....uhhhh yeah what a masterfull performance against a dangerous truck drive....i mean a dangerous opponent.

Comment

Or they could just get rid of him period
                The guy has the worst fight prediction record of ANYONE ever

Comment

He was fairer than I expected. Especially considering how awful Leapai was.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Championship fight? yeah technically I guess....
                    No, not technically. Factually.

Y0ur one of those guys who goes into a good restaurant and a **** sandwich is grand I guess?
                    Irrelevant Ad-Hominem Alert.

Teddy has the balls to know when people are being taken by this fraud who fought a guy who was tailor made to do little more than take a beating.
                    This 'Tailor made' guy was a mandatory, not a cherry picked fight to stay busy. He got to his mandatory position by beating the undefated Denis Boytsev, who would have been a better opponent for Wlad on paper.

P.S. Everybody is pretty much tailor made for Wlad.

Go back to eating your **** sandwich....uhhhh yeah what a masterfull performance against a dangerous truck drive....i mean a dangerous opponent.
                    More clutching at straws. Lets move on to the next post, and poster for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X