Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather vs Cotto..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If u watch the version they giving on Showtime, those commentators had Floyd's balls slapping their chins all night. HBO was more fair IMO. Floyd def won, idk who thinks he didn't. Close rds though but he was winning them regardless of how close they were.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Typical Pac fans are totally lost on the point....yeah bloody nose ...run along now and play with your Pac doll.
      your boy got rolled bitch, deal with it :laugh:
      he bloodied Floyd's nose, that's all
      Floyd's aged and lost a step, it showed in that fight
      slowpoke Cotto had no business landing any combos on Floyd
      2-3 rds he got him on the ropes and flurried, whoopty doo
      Cotto's shot and Floyd doesn't owe him a rematch
      and if Cotto beats Martinez, it's only because Martinez was shot worse

Comment

It was "competitive" at times but it was still a blowout. Cotto doesn't deserve a rematch even if he beats Sergio. He could fight Canelo after and the best of the two losers I suppose could have another crack at him.

I still would rather see Sergio vs Floyd if he looks even remotely okay...

Comment

It was not a close fight but Cotto made him work hard and landed some good shots, bloodied his nose. It was a fun fight, Mayweather opened up a lot more than usual which is good to see.

Don't care to see a rematch tho

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Naw actually they were d1ck riding Cotto who wasnt landing anything other then his jab
            It's not a Floyd thread without this d-bag running in.

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
              I agree. That was a really close fight but Floyd won the rounds. The rounds were close.

That was one of Floyd's toughest fights IMO
              Also in Floyd's opinion. He said it was his toughest fight to date as well. Before that he credited Emmanuel Agustus as his toughest fight, coincidentally EA also busted up his nose. It seems like if you can make Floyd bleed he gives you props. Offensively that wasn't Floyd's best fight as far as connecting goes. Above average accuracy like always but even for Floyd they were low.

Comment

Just checked out the HBO version on VIMEO, while Showtimes is on YouTube . If you have a little time just watch round 6 on both. First HBO then SHO. Personally I think HBO was even and showed respect to both. But no doubt Sho was comical.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  your boy got rolled bitch, deal with it :laugh:
                  he bloodied Floyd's nose, that's all
                  Floyd's aged and lost a step, it showed in that fight
                  slowpoke Cotto had no business landing any combos on Floyd
                  2-3 rds he got him on the ropes and flurried, whoopty doo
                  Cotto's shot and Floyd doesn't owe him a rematch
                  and if Cotto beats Martinez, it's only because Martinez was shot worse
                  Your totally lost and way off point. I feel for you... Everyone in here is talking about commentating and some close rounds ....lol...and you come in here with FLOYD won! Floyd won!...lmao.... Pac is great, he is the big DOG in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                    Your totally lost and way off point. I feel for you... Everyone in here is talking about commentating and some close rounds ....lol...and you come in here with FLOYD won! Floyd won!...lmao.... Pac is great, he is the big DOG in boxing
                    nobody mentioned Pac but you, dumbass :laugh:
                    the point is in fact, going over your head
                    Cotto can't claim a rematch for scattered moments in rds
                    he got beaten comprehensively and would again in a rematch
                    the fight wasn't close, despite his idiot fans wanting to believe it was
                    he got in some flurries on the ropes, and that dreaded bloody nose
                    he overperformed, or maybe Floyd underperformed
                    due to this, people delude themselves into ignoring reality
                    Cotto was clearly bested and there's no point to a rematch
                    you are a fucking idiot, Cotto can't compete with Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      It was "competitive" at times but it was still a blowout. Cotto doesn't deserve a rematch even if he beats Sergio. He could fight Canelo after and the best of the two losers I suppose could have another crack at him.

I still would rather see Sergio vs Floyd if he looks even remotely okay...
                      I always find it a little weird how fans want Floyd to fight a bigger Sergio but think it's outrageous for Pac to fight a bigger Canelo. But Floyd can also fight Pac..
                      And Cotto will have fought all three...lol and maybe all four
                      Last edited by DondiNeverLeft; 04-26-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X