No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather vs Cotto..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched Mayweather vs Cotto..

First let me start off by saying Floyd won...period.
    Wasn't a close fight on points but a close fight in rounds.
    Many close rounds. Anyone that thinks Cotto doesn't deserve a rematch is crazy...especially if he beats Martinez...( not likely)
    Side note: the commentating was probably top 3 worst commentating ever....they gave Cotto absolutely no respect and over embellished Floyd's ....everything..lol

Commentating is comical . Please take the time to listen to these guys ...it's sheer sexual eloquence. They sucked Floyd off in front of millions...
    Ex. " oh Cotto lands the left hook, but that didn't hurt him, he is just great "..lol

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    First let me start off by saying Floyd won...period.
    Wasn't a close fight on points but a close fight in rounds.
    Many close rounds. Anyone that thinks Cotto doesn't deserve a rematch is crazy...especially if he beats Martinez...( not likely)
    Side note: the commentating was probably top 3 worst commentating ever....they gave Cotto absolutely no respect and over embellished Floyd's ....everything..lol

Commentating is comical . Please take the time to listen to these guys ...it's sheer sexual eloquence. They sucked Floyd off in front of millions...
    Ex. " oh Cotto lands the left hook, but that didn't hurt him, he is just great "..lol
    I thought the commentating was extremely bias in Cotto's favor, what the fuck?

Comment

I agree. That was a really close fight but Floyd won the rounds. The rounds were close.

That was one of Floyd's toughest fights IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        I thought the commentating was extremely bias in Cotto's favor, what the fuck?
        Your joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          Your joking right?
          Which version did you listen to, I'm talking about HBO's now and your post sounds like your referencing that with "They sucked Floyd off in front of millions".

Comment

The Showtime commentating was terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Which version did you listen to, I'm talking about HBO's now and your post sounds like your referencing that with "They sucked Floyd off in front of millions".
              You know you may be right...I watched a replay on Showtime... So I'm guessing they reannounced it....but it's crazy...I mean really biased and crazy. They say absolutely nothing positive about Cotto.
              It's so obvious that it's not opinion...it's fact.

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
                The Showtime commentating was terrible
                It's comical...i mean if you smoke weed and watch it you won't stop laughing...lol

Comment

Naw actually they were d1ck riding Cotto who wasnt landing anything other then his jab

Comment

I always try to explain the competitive, but not close thing whenever people get mad about my scores for this fight. Cotto did not come close to winning. This was no 8-4 or 7-5 fight. Cotto was in every round, but in the large majority of them he was losing.

It doesn't mean Cotto got dominated, and I'm not saying he didn't fight a hell of a fight. I was actually quite impressed with how Cotto fought. He was just not good enough to pull more than 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X