Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy should go back to 175 and fight Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will get sparked pretty early. he is not in his 20s anymore, back then it will be a different story.

Comment

Gotta give TS a pass on this one; he made the thread at 3 AM and was clearly smashed when he posted. I ask you all as a citizen of this forum to please, please allow TS to sober up before passing judgment.

Comment

Is this a joke thread? I hope it is.

Comment

Let's hope that Roy doesn't visit Boxingscene and find this thread.

It might put ideas in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If Roy was in his prime he'd beat Kovalev. But now he'd just get hurt.
            RJJ's china chin would always leave room for an upset.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you've made this gut-churning thread before, you sadistic bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Maybe roy can regain his former glory? I think he still has a lot to give.
                You should be banned for starting this thread. Roy needs to retire

Comment

C'mon, I know Roy might have tarnished his legend a little in the past few years but the TS is taking any grudge he may have way too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Maybe roy can regain his former glory? I think he still has a lot to give.
                    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy is so far past his prime it is crazy. He wouldn't have a shot against Kovalev now. Roy has already taken too many shots for the head. Kovalev would definitely hurt him.

Roy Jones should have retired in 2004 after Glen Johnson - definitely after Tarver II.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                      roy should make another run at the HW title I think he has what it takes to beat wladimir
                      Jesus h Chris what's wrong with some of you guys!? Wladimir, Kovalev.. Have you seen Roy's fights in the last 5 years?? He'd be taken out in a body bag!

Comment

Working...
                      X