Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to be honest (or real) about Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could've fought the best available possible (in their prime) but he chose not to. That hurt the sport a bit; Floyd would've most likely beat them too, but a prime Pac vs Floyd is a 50/50 fight and I still give Pac a great shot at beating Floyd now.

I do believe Pac is still a bit quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Anyone saying that the sport would have been better without him, is blinded by hate.

I mean, hate the guy, that's fine, but he's got people watching. I routinely hear things like "Boxing is dead, except for Mayweather and Pacquiao".
      I can't disagree with you. I've heard it myself and I'm sure others have as well. Now that his career is coming to close, we really are seeing the impact he had on the sport. I just want honest opinions. Not just hating the guy and wishing he was gone just for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Hard Tacos >>>>> Soft Tacos
        Depends on from where. Choptle soft tacos is the ****.

Comment

The game wouldn't be better off without any top fighter

Floyd,Pac,Hopkins,Ward,Wlad,Rigo-These fighters don't just grow on ****ing trees!

Appreciate them,whether you love them or hate them,it's that simple

Comment

Floyds a d1ck he doesn't have respect for anyone in the sport. I can't wait to see him lose. He makes the term "show off" look more disturbingly rancid then it already is.

Comment

As said, the sport wouldn't be better off without any top fighter, especially one displaying the versatility Mayweather is which is unique, some people

Comment

The one thing I'll never forgive Floyd for was his retirement in 2007. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                  The one thing I'll never forgive Floyd for was his retirement in 2007. Lame.
                  There was nobody left on GBP to fight at the time. Pacquiao was supposed to be a showcase fight for Oscar to rebuild towards a rematch. Pacquiao took everybody by surprise then. Maybe Mosley, who Floyd tried to fight prior to Oscar. At the time Top Rank had most of the WW talent and that ship had sailed.

Comment

i think the sport would of been better without him. Now we have people asking about ppv sales and how much money fighters get paid. Now if you are on top you not only get to pick your opponent, you can also chose when to fight. if you keep callin yourself great and looking good against "picked" opponents people will either see the truth or keep drinking the cool aid. I also cant seem to understand why people act like all the great fights never got made is something to be proud of. If floyd would of fought the best and never ducked nobody he wouldnt be undefeated, and im positive he and his father know this. I remember seein acouple of threads about floyd beeing compared to some of the greats and i was just amazed of people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      i think the sport would of been better without him. Now we have people asking about ppv sales and how much money fighters get paid. Now if you are on top you not only get to pick your opponent, you can also chose when to fight. if you keep callin yourself great and looking good against "picked" opponents people will either see the truth or keep drinking the cool aid. I also cant seem to understand why people act like all the great fights never got made is something to be proud of. If floyd would of fought the best and never ducked nobody he wouldnt be undefeated, and im positive he and his father know this. I remember seein acouple of threads about floyd beeing compared to some of the greats and i was just amazed of people on here.
                      ATG post right here green k on the way homey

Comment

Working...
                      X