Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this guy for real? You fought Beibot Shumenov FFS

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
      Love them both, but if it don't make money it don't make sense. (worthwhile wise) only true boxing fans would buy this PPV
      true headbutt/pushing/tripping fans
      that would be 1 ugly fight

I'd watch it for sure

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        top 3 P4P 1 klitschko 2golovkin 3 kovalev popkins don't even make the top 10 to old to slow
        if this is not a troll post i dont know what to say

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Is this guy for real? You fought Beibot Shumenov FFS
          LOL...a champion who is 19 years younger than him with a 5 inch height advantage FFS. LOL, the guy is breaking records every time he fights, regardless of the opponent, champion or bum.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LOL...a champion who is 19 years younger than him with a 5 inch height advantage FFS. LOL, the guy is breaking records every time he fights, regardless of the opponent, champion or bum.
            trust me if b hop fights and beats one big names im talking ward stevenson kovolov you can even possibly throw in ggg but he needs a big name and he will get all credit he wants

Comment

Ward is not deserving to be in no. 2 coz he hardly fights and he doesn't fight anyone which appeals to the public .. He has hand fought in other divisions too.

No one has a record of PAC.

1. PAC
              2. Floyd
              3. Hopkins
              4. Bradley
              5. Ward
              6. Rigondeax

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Because they are not in the same weight class and do not or have to fight each other...
                So then why does he speak of fighting Mayweather 20 lbs his junior?

Wards a mere 4 lbs down at 168, with Hopkins weighing in at 172.5 for his last 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
                  Ward is not deserving to be in no. 2 coz he hardly fights and he doesn't fight anyone which appeals to the public .. He has hand fought in other divisions too.

No one has a record of PAC.

1. PAC
                  2. Floyd
                  3. Hopkins
                  4. Bradley
                  5. Ward
                  6. Rigondeax
                  Pac fans are truly amazing. They dream, eat, drink, sleep with Pacquiao on their mind. They even declare that Pacquiao currently is the better fighter than Floyd. I am nor a Floyd fan, but I truly respect the top P4P ranking of Ring. No way is Pac No.1. No way is Floyd second to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Don't confuse height with reach...drugs?

Comment

I don't know where he currently stands in the p4p rankings, but what he's achieving at his age is extremely impressive

Comment

Working...
                      X