No announcement yet.

Porter ordered to face Kell Brook immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    And Porter will take it ASAP as long as he can keep ducking Thurman. Run sissy!!
    wait, when did he duck thurman? wtf

Comment

Don't DUCK ME SON!!! DON'T DUCK ME SON!!!

Comment

And Porter will take it ASAP as long as he can keep ducking Thurman. Run sissy!!
        You don't like Porter vs Brook? I like it better than Porter vs Thurman. I don't see anything to duck about Thurman. He is a good boxer with good power, but so is Porter. I've never heard of Porter vs Thurman though.

Comment

Easy win for Porter. If his power doesn't stop Brook, his activity level will.

Broner won't fight him. Thurman might. If Porter topples Thurman, everyone will be calling for Porter - Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
            Brook has pop though.
            True, but I've never seen Porter hurt besides the 1st Diaz fight, and he's improved drastically since then.

Comment

Its time for Brook to ***** or get off the pot.

Comment

Porter will whoop his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                  brook is easy work for porter. I think he ko's brook worse than he did Paulie.
                  lol no....

Comment

I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't get in the ring with that so-called sissy

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                      Easy win for Porter. If his power doesn't stop Brook, his activity level will.

Broner won't fight him. Thurman might. If Porter topples Thurman, everyone will be calling for Porter - Mayweather.
                      well if that happens then he will have beaten 3 or arguably 4 top 10 WWs in the space of 1½ years. Then I'd say it's fully deserved, and he will have taken a route that I applaud and that seems lost on most contenders today.

Comment

Working...
                      X