• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield, Tyson, 50cent on May/Pac

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    This thread looks lonely so i will spice it up lmao

Comment

LoL.

Yeah, they know it's true and they know me, that's why it's quiet. LoL. I thought it was spot on and describes the state of boxing today, to the tee. These fighters are divas. Some fight for legacy, some for money. Manny, Cotto, Bradley, Ward, Canelo, and Chavez Jr. seem to want both BUT Floyd is a great fighter but he has a big mouth and isn't as confident in fighting certain fighters because he knows he could lose. He talks a lot to distract the public. He's like the 2PAC of boxing. He has the power to make people believe he could walk on water and they actually believe it. There was a time in boxing where the best fought the best, PERIOD!Floyd has changed that.

Comment

Yeah, they know it's true and they know me, that's why it's quiet. LoL. I thought it was spot on and describes the state of boxing today, to the tee. These fighters are divas. Some fight for legacy, some for money. Manny, Cotto, Bradley, Ward, Canelo, and Chavez Jr. seem to want both BUT Floyd is a great fighter but he has a big mouth and isn't as confident in fighting certain fighters because he knows he could lose. He talks a lot to distract the public. He's like the 2PAC of boxing. He has the power to make people believe he could walk on water and they actually believe it. There was a time in boxing where the best fought the best, PERIOD!Floyd has changed that.

Comment

I love to see pac beat broner azz seriously

Comment

All three calling Floydie a ducker lmaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              All three calling Floydie a ducker lmaoooooo
              All three had no inside knowledge of negotiations. Unlike Roach and Ariza who both said it was Pacs side fault the fight didn't happen.

Comment

He would get KO'ed.........

Manny would KO him and Maidana as well. All of these B Level fighters disrespecting a legend and acting like they want it. They may want the money, but not what comes with it which is an ass whooping! You see what just happened to Paulie right after he said he's smarter than Manny and would beat him easily. Smh. These fighters are idiots. Hahahaha!
                Last edited by GOD-FR33; 04-21-2014, 02:48 AM. Reason: Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  All three had no inside knowledge of negotiations. Unlike Roach and Ariza who both said it was Pacs side fault the fight didn't happen.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^ holyfield broke tyson broke 50 cent is not putting good music out i dont think people check for his music anymore everybody have a opinion on the fight

Comment

Manny would KO him and Maidana as well. All of these B Level fighters disrespecting a legend and acting like they want it. They may want the money, but not what comes with it which is an ass whooping! You see what just happened to Paulie right after he said he's smarter than Manny and would beat him easily. Smh. These fighters are idiots. Hahahaha!
                    I respect pac alot no problem here but some of these threads on here put you in a state of mind to troll because its the same things over and over

Comment

Working...
                    X